Eurocharged Watford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I think when custom ordered parts are involved, its common for tuners to take payment or deposits upfront.
I certainly would, as if customer doesnt show or changes his mind, the business would be left with parts that may not be returnable.

agree about custom parts, but definitely not for work to be done.

To close off my interest in this my money was returned through the PayPal dispute process today, I'll be re booking the work with MSL.

Hope Paul makes a full recovery.

Looks like MSL has taken over the franchise?

Eurocharged Performance UK facebook site has just made changes to their address and phone numbers. Both directing to MSL.

Looks like MSL has taken over the franchise?

Eurocharged Performance UK facebook site has just made changes to their address and phone numbers. Both directing to MSL.
As I originally said in post #12 [emoji106]

Yes, this is a sad outcome for customers and the owners.

I've met Paul a couple of times and can say he has always been friendly and helpful. I hope he recovers quickly and can put the business back on the map soon, if that's what he decides to do.

I went through something similar many years ago, and a major illness can change your view of the world and the priorities you want to focus on.

Ok thanks for this post. Now I know why I haven't been able to get hold of anyone there for the last few months. Will have to contact my credit card company to see if I can get my money back for parts I ordered. Hope Paul is ok.

Dragging this thread up...my stock c63 507 exhaust is/was there in storage. Anyone got any idea if that will have vanished as it's still my property and I wanted to get it back now I've sold the car!

Dragging this thread up...my stock c63 507 exhaust is/was there in storage. Anyone got any idea if that will have vanished as it's still my property and I wanted to get it back now I've sold the car!

Mark

You could try giving MSL a call? They have taken over EC, I am not sure about the assets?

Probably sold as soon as you were out of the shop.

Inexcusable no doubt yet always baffles me why people leave their belongings for others to store and don't make arrangements to collect what's theirs there and then.

Inexcusable no doubt yet always baffles me why people leave their belongings for others to store and don't make arrangements to collect what's theirs there and then.

Convenience and lack of space? Full header back system is not an easy thing to store if you have no space is it?

Convenience and lack of space? Full header back system is not an easy thing to store if you have no space is it?

Oh, I'm sure. Although if you thought about the storage beforehand, you would still have your exhaust. :dk:

U got no hope of getting that exhaust back i am missing ****loads of stuff

A few on here have lost more than just a handful of parts. I would imagine quite a few people 'conveniently' left their original parts with EC Watford who I believe at some point even hired a chap to handle eBay sales.

I would rather store an engine in my living room than leave it at a garage "in storage", I really I'm completely baffled why people think it's normal, maybe if you personally knew them, but even then I wouldn't.

I bet Eurocharged's "storage room" was an Aladdin's cave of a swap shop.

Msl/eurocharged

Hi Guys,

I'm sensing a bit of confusion as to where to direct any Eurocharged enquiries?

MSL Performance is now also Eurocharged UK so please feel free to get in touch with any questions or for any quotes.

Kind Regards

MSL

Its the Eurocharged name Acid its a tainted brand and until people get their head around the old and the new it will lead to a bit of confusion

I'd be inclined to go with EurochargedUK @ MSL Performance, at least adding the good name of MSL to it should hopefully help the reputation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom