Eurocharged

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ricky s

MB Enthusiast
Car
cars
Not referring here to the demise of the Watford branch of EC, which is a massive sorry story on it's own, but has anyone here know any updates on Eurocharged as a whole. i have had a comment on them via mail last week, and a conversation on them today, regards their status, but not sure what to read of it all, :dk:

Acid from msl is now the contact for eurocharged in uk but what the status of eurocharged as a whole isi dont know...i know i tried to get a x pipe to replace my one that dissapeard from ec watford ?? and all i got was manufacturer has moved could be a year..i can only assume he has moved to Mars and is setting up in business there

Acid from msl is now the contact for eurocharged in uk but what the status of eurocharged as a whole isi dont know...i know i tried to get a x pipe to replace my one that dissapeard from ec watford ?? and all i got was manufacturer has moved could be a year..i can only assume he has moved to Mars and is setting up in business there

This is really terrible story...

thats not even the half of it:wallbash::wallbash:

I've been speaking with them week just gone for an upgraded tune. They've been attentive to emails and are now working on my tune.

This is EC in USA by the way.

why not just use Acid at Msl as he is now the authorised uk rep for eurocharged

I've been speaking with them week just gone for an upgraded tune. They've been attentive to emails and are now working on my tune.

This is EC in USA by the way.

TBH thats good to hear, I met Jerry on 4 occasions, albeit I was handing over my remap monies at the time, but he was, as you say attentive, and always showed interest in the cars he was dealing with, hopefully things are OK, but troubling to hear alternative stories. Hopefully Acid, whom is is in a good place, with his MSL and Weistic badges, will be able to carry out the the EC requirements of the UK based guys, and continue the EC product range.

Last edited:
Eurocharged Watford still have my c63 standard diff that Paul had in his unit or should I say misplaced - doubt I will see that again!

Ricky, just contact Acid and see if he can give you an update?

On a positive Acid isn't solely tied to EC, they are just another supplier he has the option to use, no different to when the Watford branch were solely operating as EC, but is now the single source for them in GB. Tuning wise Acid has MSL / BFT, EC and Weistec. Parts wise then Acid can pretty much get anything.....

dont think Acid inherited any parts from Paul...i have a fir chunkof bits gone awol

Thats bad news all round. Especially for anyone who lost parts/money

Big shame as it was always so busy there too.

I'm in Watford this week, is the unit closed?

Aside of Birmingham where else are the MSL partner locations?

I was in Watford today and can confirm, eurocharged and their unit are no longer there. CKS still exist though. Sad times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom