Europarts Car Cover

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Baxta59

Car
E200 (Sold). CLS220 (Sold). S350d W222 current ride
Bought this from Europarts as I am sick of goddamn sap on my clean paintwork. Waterproof too. This weekend with code Weekend37 only £18.98
12749eec952007b1d138485a8b5261e6.jpg

Fits my CLS perfect

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Waterproof and breathable? If not I'd be worried about condensation. What's the fabric on the underside?

Waterproof and breathable? If not I'd be worried about condensation. What's the fabric on the underside?

Waterproof and breathable. Soft fabric underneath

Really? That’s your only comment? Coniferous trees produce both sap and resin. Give your head a wobble.

OK , hairy muff, just that I have a window near a conifer and never noticed any sap unlike some of these broad leaf trees at some Supermarket car parks .

OK , hairy muff, just that I have a window near a conifer and never noticed any sap unlike some of these broad leaf trees at some Supermarket car parks .
Councils seem to favour planting lime trees in car parks and roadside verges. They produce copious amounts of really sticky sap.. :mad:

Give it rub all down your arms. Its fun.

My neighbour has allowed a sycamore grow just inside his boundary just above where I park, it's pretty insensitive, bring back the birch.

I believe that under common law you can remove any tree branches that encroach on your property provided you don't render the tree unsafe in the process - once removed the branches have to be returned to your neighbour. Best take advice from an arborist before doing this mind.
https://info.westberks.gov.uk/CHttpHandler.ashx?id=22464&p=0

As in the photo it is cut back, and my neighbour does this

Looks to me like a perfect place for a carport.

Nope. To cover the car and bikes behind the car would extend past the frontage of the house

Which Product Code is that - 551777659 (Large) ?

Thanks, I'll check on CLS size;
I used to live in Ipswich many moons ago :)

I checked before I bought it and it fits spot on. Bit of a fight to put it on with newly polished paint [emoji4]

Well Ipswich have a Tree management policy,and those conifers are far too high,basically no hedge should be above 2 meters,have a word with your council.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom