europarts discount

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

streethawk

MB Enthusiast
Car
E320cdi sport
Hi guys I was just wondering if mb25 code at ecp works if I want to buy a cluch master cylinder for the wife's Honda?. Or is it just merc parts thanks.

It works on anything. Only on-line NOT in-store. Also try MB30 first. Remember it does not work if they have an existing offer on. Otherwise you would be getting an offer on an already discounted price.

It works on anything. Only on-line NOT in-store. Also try MB30 first. Remember it does not work if they have an existing offer on. Otherwise you would be getting an offer on an already discounted price.

Thanks very much.

Check the carpartsforless webite (owned by ECP) it is sometimes cheaer than ECP with the discount!

check also mister-auto.co.uk - can be a further 20% cheaper

subscribe to their mails, yes they're a bit of a pain but you get codes for 50% off

No, it doesn't. Certain things do not get any discount.

I'm sure one of the ECP guys will be along to explain.

I read his comment as on any make/model of car not purely Mercedes.

GSF also do quite a few offers too

Hi Guys,

quite a few new members so ill give a quick recap of the promo code situation

We have the code MBCLUB25, which will give 25% off a huge range of parts, the only real obvious exceptions are Clutch, Flywheels, Turbos & Injectors - This will work on parts for Any car (not just Merc) and can be used with our Home Delivery, Same Day Delivery or Click & Collect service

We also have MBCLUB30 - which gives 30% off most service parts including BRAKES, FILTERS, OILS & Wipers.

During an online sale, we reduce the prices of parts across the entire website by upto 50% - because of this, all promo codes are suspended, however - If there is a part, which would be cheaper with the promo code - Simply drop me a PM with the details & we'll reduce it to match the forum discount price, for you to purchase.

Again, If there are any questions we're here to help, so feel free to drop us a PM!

Pat

Hi all. My missus used the code in store at Eurocarparts the other week to buy brakes for her BMW. The guy said it was an online thing but got his manager to put it through, so I guess having a pretty face and smiling a lot helps.

is there a current discount code plz?

In the UK, it appears there is a permanent sale on at ECP so the discount codes don't work. This question seems to crop up very regularly with the same answer.
If you aren't in a hurry, try CarParts4Less as it is in essence the same company but cheaper prices.

used car parts for less for my brake discs and pads. Thanks AMGeed.
By ordering in small bundles - each above £100 the £15 discount counts each and every time, so I got £45 off 3 separate orders. By buying them all at once, the discount acts only once!
Brembo all round for my SL55 AMG resulted in a bill for less than £400!

used car parts for less for my brake discs and pads. Thanks AMGeed.
By ordering in small bundles - each above £100 the £15 discount counts each and every time, so I got £45 off 3 separate orders. By buying them all at once, the discount acts only once!
Brembo all round for my SL55 AMG resulted in a bill for less than £400!

I do the same, its a good little tip to get more money off :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom