Europe's nicest car! Custom SLK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
LCD for the car behind to watch, most considerate. It would certainly be better than looking at the rest of the car!!

some people are just really misguided.

what the hell are those a pillars all about? and the headlining stiching looks like it was donen by my grandma (god rest her soul)

perhaps not one for the purists here? :D

:ban:

So much money on the wrong hands.

Apart from the wheels i dont think it looks that bad

As for her :s

... and the headlining stiching looks like it was donen by my grandma (god rest her soul)
It is quite special :eek: If this was the best car of 2008 it makes you wonder what the rest were like.

1278929.jpg

Hiddeous! :crazy: I wonder what the turning circle is like now? Probably ok in a straight line!

:bannana:Si that bird included in price ?:bannana: Tempting :doh:

The lady looks rather fine but guessing shes more trouble than shes worth, as for the car:D

Its that good hes only driven it for 1k since modded.

Just think what you could have/build for the same money, something that throws you back in the seat and scares the life out of you and look good.

Lynall

I read your first line and immediately thought omg he likes it! luckily i then read the next line.

Lynall

I like the way the drunken-stitching clock thing obscures half the RVM! Would that pass an MOT over 'ere?

I also wonder about the pointless overbite which covers half the front grille...

Perhaps 'pointless' is a word which could not possibly be overused here. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom