Even Directors of Multi-Million Pound companies do it...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
That really cheapens a lovely car .....

I can't understand why people do that .... :crazy:

:D If I was a policeman, I'd have great pleasure pulling him over and throwing the book at him. David Beckham got into trouble when he amended a plate with some black tape!!:eek:

Essentially you're saying, I couldn't get the plate I wanted (or prepared to pay for) so will make it instead. Hilarious. Eventually, they'll have a headstone with built in LCD screen, with family photos scrolling round. NAFF NAFF NAFF

I couldn't make out what it said, I could only make out the TW*T bit.

Maybe I need new glasses..

Isn't "I am managing director of a multi million pound company" a bit silly to put on an e-bay add. More nefarious characters could consider buying the car to get his address then bang him on the head and ransack the house ?

Isn't "I am managing director of a multi million pound company" a bit silly to put on an e-bay add. More nefarious characters could consider buying the car to get his address then bang him on the head and ransack the house ?

As I said TW*T..

Let's waste his time and ask some impertinent questions :devil:

He's just asking to have the car 'won' by someone who will then pull a knife/gun out, tie him up and then empty the valuable contents of his house into the car!

Idiot.

First glance (its early!) thought it said NARKD:D Whats he upset about, having to drive a BMW probably!!:rolleyes:

yes i agree very messy, i am quite surprised he hasnt been pulled over for his plates already - thats just BLATENT adjustment of characters

Looks absolutely terrible :crazy:

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 154
Mark D??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom