Even more new jokes... (No UK Politics please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have an old mac tools toolbox which is rammed with handy stuff like this, i have 1 drawer for nuts, 1 for bolts, 1 for washers and self tappers, 1 with random brake clips, nipples, and sensor wires and anything brake related, 1 for bracketry, 1 for exhaust rubbers, 1 for electrical stuff and a couple for random crap

Did you remember this news story - about the lunatic who sexually assaults a female laundry worker, then legs it before the police arrive?

Headline in the newspaper............

Nut screws washer and bolts

(from the archive, circa 1970!!)

So how many storage boxes do you have? Like (I assume from the comments above) many on here, I have one, maybe two of every conceivable size and type of fixing/fitting, mostly ‘rescued’ from appliances etc I’ve disassembled over the years, not to mention those I inherited from my magpie Dad!

I’d need hundreds of boxes if they each had their own. As it is I have quite a few...
Several years ago I sorted out things that I use fairly regularly.

Someone (might have been Screwfix) had an offer on plastic storage bins that had a wall mounted frame they lock on to.

I bought a set of one hundred and mounted them on one wall of the barn over a workbench. I have 80 mounted at the moment.

I also bought a lot of passivated screws in bulk as well as bolts, nails, fencing staples etc etc and just arranged things in some sort of logical order..

I also rearranged all of my toolboxes so I have one for general use, one primarily full of tools for plumbing, one electrical, one with tools for carpentry, one mechanical with sockets, wrenches etc, one for gun cleaning.

No more old Jam jars full of "it might come in handy" bits and pieces 😂

I have an old mac tools toolbox which is rammed with handy stuff like this, i have 1 drawer for nuts, 1 for bolts, 1 for washers and self tappers, 1 with random brake clips, nipples, and sensor wires and anything brake related, 1 for bracketry, 1 for exhaust rubbers, 1 for electrical stuff and a couple for random crap
I have a few toolboxes full of random crap.

i’ve seen a few good ones from the company that sells them,I th8nk they USA origin. I was going to order a similar T from there but wondered if their sizing varies from UK. What do,you reckon on it?

Did you remember this news story - about the lunatic who sexually assaults a female laundry worker, then legs it before the police arrive?

That was doing the rounds when I was at school in the 60s..... :D

Reminded me of the one with the Floosy walking down the road tapping her head. “Self-tapping screw”.

Or what about the Majorcan Llama breeder who got caught illegally smuggling nightwear into Spain in his animals.
Headline was;

PALMA FARMER IN LLAMA PAJAMA DRAMA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom