Even more new jokes... (No UK Politics please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I was on a train recently when two Norwegians came and sat opposite me. Sven, was dressed in a smart business suit while his friend,
Olf, was dressed as a Teddy Boy. As soon as we had left the station Olf went to the buffet car to get himself a beer. He brought it back to his seat, opened it and took a swig. Almost immediately he let out a volley of abuse in Norwegian for which his friend apologised.
"What's wrong with him?" I asked.
"Ah," replied Sven, "Rude Olf the Ted loathes train beer."

I was on a train recently when two Norwegians came and sat opposite me. Sven, was dressed in a smart business suit while his friend,
Olf, was dressed as a Teddy Boy. As soon as we had left the station Olf went to the buffet car to get himself a beer. He brought it back to his seat, opened it and took a swig. Almost immediately he let out a volley of abuse in Norwegian for which his friend apologised.
"What's wrong with him?" I asked.
"Ah," replied Sven, "Rude Olf the Ted loathes train beer."
That (thankfully) is the shorter version! 🤣

I just bought a pin-wrench on Amazon for my angle grinder wheel.
I've seen some wierd Chinese instruction manuals, etc ... But this takes some beating:
Enjoy.
The tool was actually pretty good.

Attachments

• DSC05082.jpg
    DSC05082.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 104
  • DSC05083.jpg
    DSC05083.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 103
I've seen some wierd Chinese instruction manuals, etc ... But this takes some beating:
Enjoy.

Yet another victim of Google Translate... :D

Last edited:
Enjoy.
What I need to know is; is the Mango Plastion as comfortable as they claim?🤣

Why the **** would you use this photo?

FILE - In this Dec. 14, 2012, file photo, Carlee Soto uses a phone to get information about her sister, Victoria Soto, a teacher at the Sandy Hook elementary school in Newtown, Conn., after a gunman killed over two dozen people, including 20 children. Victoria Soto was among those killed.

There really is something unsavoury about you.

At least Swotty and Nicebutdim approve though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom