Even more new jokes... (No UK Politics please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
42139082_2075742599423029_4340660061492740096_n.jpg

There was a scruffy bloke begging outside the local post office yesterday. He had a very posh voice though.

He was a 1st class tramp.

Not a joke as such, but these two guys attempting the surstromming ( sour pickled herring) challenge are hilarious. (Don't watch if you have a weak stomach:D)
Loads of youtube videos and most end the same way.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

My god that made me laugh... having to dry tears from my eyes now.

Not a joke as such, but these two guys attempting the surstromming ( sour pickled herring) challenge are hilarious. (Don't watch if you have a weak stomach:D)
Loads of youtube videos and most end the same way.

Rainbow- Zippy and George, Top Gear.

WARNING CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE- ADULTS ONLY.
DO NOT WATCH IF EASILY OFFENDED.

I've been asked to stop singing Oasis songs on the karaoke...
I said maybe

Dear Mum and Dad,

Our Scoutmaster told us to write to our parents in case you saw the flood on TV and got worried. We are okay. Only one of our tents and 2 sleeping bags got washed away. Luckily, none of us got drowned because we were all up on the mountain looking for Adam when it happened.

Oh yes, please call Adam's mother and tell her he is okay. He can't write because of the cast. I got to ride in one of the search and rescue Jeeps. It was great. We never would have found Adam in the dark if it hadn't been for the lightning. Scoutmaster Ted got mad at Adam for going on a hike alone without telling anyone. Adam said he did tell him, but it was during the fire so he probably didn't hear him. Did you know that if you put gas on a fire, the gas will blow up? The wet wood didn't burn, but one of the tents did and also some of our clothes. Matthew is going to look weird until his hair grows back.

We will be home on Saturday if Scoutmaster Ted gets the bus fixed. It wasn't his fault about the crash. The brakes worked okay when we left. Scoutmaster Ted said that with a bus that old, you have to expect something to break down; that's probably why he can't get insurance. We think it's a super bus. He doesn't care if we get it dirty, and if it's hot, sometimes he lets us ride on the bumpers. It gets

pretty hot with 45 people in a bus made for 24. He let us take turns riding in the trailer until the policeman stopped and talked to us. Scoutmaster Ted is a neat guy. Don't worry, he is a good driver. In fact, he is teaching Horace how to drive on the mountain roads where there aren't any cops. All we ever see up there are huge logging Trucks.

This morning all of the guys were diving off the rocks and swimming out to the rapids. Scoutmaster Ted wouldn't let me because I can't swim, and Adam was afraid he would sink because of his cast (it's concrete because we didn't have any plaster), so he let us take the canoe out. It was great. You can still see some of the trees under the water from the flood. Scoutmaster Ted isn't crabby like some scoutmasters. He didn't even get mad about the life jackets.He has to spend a lot of time working on the bus so we are trying not to cause him any trouble.

Guess what? We have all passed our first aid merit badges. When Andrew dived into the lake and cut his arm, we all got to see how a tourniquet works. Steve and I threw up, but Scoutmaster Ted said it was probably just food poisoning from the left-over chicken. He said they got sick that way with food they ate in prison. I'm so glad he got out and became our scoutmaster. He said he sure figured out how to get things done better while he was doing his time. By the way, what is a pedal-file?

I have to go now. We are going to town to mail our letters and buy some more beer and ammo. Don't worry about anything. We are fine and tonight it's my turn to sleep in the Scoutmaster's tent.

LOVE, MIKE
dam in the dark if it hadn't been for the lightning. Scoutmaster Ted got mad at Adam for going on a hike alone without telling anyone. Adam said he did tell him, but it was during the fire so he probably didn't hear him. Did you know that if you put gas on a fire, the gas will blow up? The wet wood didn't burn, but one of the tents did and also some of our clothes. Matthew is going to look weird until his hair grows back.

We will be home on Saturday if Scoutmaster Ted gets the bus fixed. It wasn't his fault about the crash. The brakes worked okay when we left. Scoutmaster Ted said that with a bus that old, you have to expect something to break down; that's probably why he can't get insurance. We think it's a super bus. He doesn't care if we get it dirty, and if it's hot, sometimes he lets us ride on the bumpers. It gets

pretty hot with 45 people in a bus made for 24. He let us take turns riding in the trailer until the policeman stopped and talked to us. Scoutmaster Ted is a neat guy. Don't worry, he is a good driver. In fact, he is teaching Horace how to drive on the mountain roads where there aren't any cops. All we ever see up there are huge logging Trucks.

This morning all of the guys were diving off the rocks and swimming out to the rapids. Scoutmaster Ted wouldn't let me because I can't swim, and Adam was afraid he would sink because of his cast (it's concrete because we didn't have any plaster), so he let us take the canoe out. It was great. You can still see some of the trees under the water from the flood. Scoutmaster Ted isn't crabby like some scoutmasters. He didn't even get mad about the life jackets. He has to spend a lot of time working on the bus so we are trying not to cause him any trouble.

Guess what? We have all passed our first aid merit badges. When Andrew dived into the lake and cut his arm, we all got to see how a tourniquet works. Steve and I threw up, but Scoutmaster Ted said it was probably just food poisoning from the left-over chicken. He said they got sick that way with food they ate in prison. I'm so glad he got out and became our scoutmaster. He said he sure figured out how to get things done better while he was doing his time. By the way, what is a pedal-file?

I have to go now. We are going to town to mail our letters and buy some more beer and ammo. Don't worry about anything. We are fine and tonight it's my turn to sleep in the Scoutmaster's tent.

LOVE, MIKE

4-YEAR-OLD'S FIRST PAY CHECK

Here's a truly heart-warming story about the bond formed between a little 4-year-old girl and some construction workers that will make
you believe that we all can make a difference when we give a child the gift of our time. Love the ending!

A young family moved into a house, next to a vacant lot. One day, a construction crew turned up to start building a house on the empty lot. The young family's 4-year-old daughter naturally took an
interest in all the activity going on next door and spent much of each day observing the workers.

Eventually the construction crew, all of them "gems-in-the-rough,"
more - or - less, adopted her as a kind of project mascot. They
chatted with her, let her sit with them while they had coffee and
lunch breaks, and gave her little jobs to do here and there to make
her feel important.

At the end of the first week, they even presented her with a pay
envelope containing a $10 check. The little girl took this home to
her mother who suggested that she take her $10 "pay" she'd received to the bank the next day to start a savings account.

When the girl and her mom got to the bank, the teller was equally
impressed and asked the little girl how she had come by her very own pay check at such a young age.

The little girl proudly replied, "I worked last week with a real
construction crew building the new house next door to us."

"Oh my goodness gracious," said the teller, "and will you be working on the house again this week, too?"

The little girl replied, "I will, if those assholes at Home Depot ever
deliver the ****in’ drywall..

A group of seniors were sitting around talking about all their ailments at Tim Horton's.

"My arms have gotten so weak I can hardly lift this cup of coffee," said one.

"Yes, I know," said another. "My cataracts are so bad; I can't even see my coffee."

"I couldn't even mark an "X" at election time, my hands are so crippled," volunteered a third.

"What? Speak up! What? I can't hear you, said one elderly lady!"

"I can't turn my head because of the arthritis in my neck," said one, to which several nodded weakly in agreement.

"My blood pressure pills make me so dizzy!" exclaimed another.

"I forget where I am, and where I'm going," said another.

"I guess that's the price we pay for getting old," winced an old man as he slowly shook his head.

The others nodded in agreement.

"Well, count your Blessings," said a woman cheerfully.... "Thank God we can all still drive."

The EU needed some building additions at their headquarters so they invited tenders from qualified builders in all the EU countries.

The short list for final selection was reduced to (1) An English Builder; (2) a French Builder and (3) An Irish Builder.

First in was the English Builder; His tender was for €1,000,000. When asked for an explanation as to how he tendered that sum he explained that, with the impending withdrawal of the UK from the EU, the cost of material was going up and labour was becoming scarce.

Next in was the French Builder; his tender was for €2,000,000. He explained that the French Unions were very militant and he had to pay his workers a very high wage.

Third and last in was the Irish builder. His tender was for €3,000,000. When asked to explain his highest tender of the three he explained:

Well it is like this, There is one million for you; one million for me and we will get the English guy to build it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom