Even more new jokes... (No UK Politics please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Just got my wrist slapped from KILLER for my last post on here, and yet it got a few likes, what's that all about?
Watch out there's a 'Snowflake' about. "Stand by your beds"!

Don't post sexual content which will offend people. We had numerous complaints.

If you don't like this rule, don't post.

Last edited:
kj66khlljbu31.jpg

I’m afraid common decency on here dictates that rape jokes aren’t popular.

I didn't write a rape joke, your mind gave you that thought not me, it was sexual yes, but also humorous, possibly a little on the dark side, but that's life, certainly no mention of rape, sometimes we should allow ourselves to see the funny side, it's not perverse it's being grown up,. adult. Several on here liked it were they wrong too? Don't shoot the piano player.
Ps. Did you actually read the joke SPX or did you just want to put your spoke in?

Last edited:
Ps. Did you actually read the joke SPX or did you just want to put your spoke in?
Yes, I did read it and thought it was vile.

Quite ironic that you’ve accused people of being “snowflakes” for being offended when I’d have thought someone of your generation would have a bit more respect for women but it takes all sorts I suppose.

Someone of my generation What's that supposed to mean? Sounds 'ageist' to me, there are laws against that. Accuse people of being 'snowflakes' common parlance in today's media? I'm surprised you didn't pick me up on "Stand by Your Beds! An army expression refering to imminent kit inspection by an officer. 'Vile' you've got a nerve, there are more four letter words in the 'Joke' section than you could shake a long stick at, are they not 'VILE' also? Get over it!

Man with heavily bandaged hands is in the Gents, up to a urinal, but obviously having trouble with his flies.
Another man arrives at the next urinal, sees the bandaged man`s predicament, and says, "wait a tic mate, and I`ll help you"
which he duly does. Undoes his zip, rolls it out, waits until he`s finished, gives it a shake, rolls it back, zips him up and then says "There you go Bud, all done and dusted", and then adds "Bye the way mate, I`d see a doctor if I was you, You`ve some really nasty red spots on it"
To which the bandaged man replies, " I know pal, that`s why I don`t want to touch it!"

Why do the elephants have big ears?

Because Noddy wouldn't pay the ransom.

What’s ET short for?

Because he’s got little legs.

Shamelessly copied from a bike forum, :):):):):wallbash:

How many Facebook group members does it take to change a spark plug?

One to change the spark plug and to post that spark plug has been changed.
14 to share similar experiences of changing spark plugs and how the spark plug could have been changed differently.
7 to caution about the dangers of changing spark plugs.
27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing spark plugs.
15 know-it-alls who claim *they* were in the industry, and that "spark plug" is an electrical device threaded into the cylinder of an internal-combustion engine to ignite the fuel mixture by producing timed sparks between electrodes.
6 to ask what is the correct gap setting.
2 to ask what is a 'feeler gauge'
2 to post that this group is not about spark plugs and to please take this discussion to a spark plug group.
27 to defend the posting to this group saying that we all use spark plugs and therefore the posts *are* relevant to this group.
16 to debate which method of changing spark plugs is superior, where to buy the best spark plugs, what brand of spark plugs work best for this technique, and what brands are faulty.
2 to post URL's where one can see examples of different spark plugs.
12 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the spark plug controversy.
4 to suggest that posters request the spark plugs FAQ.
1 to post a video of how spark plugs are manufactured.
16 to post wtf.
4 to ask what is a wtf?
4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
3 to say "do a Google search on spark plugs before posting questions about spark plugs".
14 to post photos of spark plugs they own.
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again...."

You have just described Pistonheads to a tee :)

Scottish Cloakroom Attendant - Angus McCoatup

Scottish Dentist - Phil McCavity

Scottish Plasterer - Phil McCrackin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom