Even more new jokes... (No UK Politics please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
its weird, how when you see it as a cartoon, its funny, but when you see a real pic, you think I bet he wasn't impressed o_O

Military humour. Nothing like it. I’m sure the favour will have been returned, most likely “with bells on”.

Yup, military humour can really be on the edge and is part of everyday life in the forces. Taken and given really well - gallows humour is a good description. Not sure I could even type some of the stuff that went on!

Yup, military humour can really be on the edge and is part of everyday life in the forces. Taken and given really well - gallows humour is a good description. Not sure I could even type some of the stuff that went on!
Gallows, that’s the word I was searching for when I wrote military, as, similarly I wasn’t sure I could use the most appropriate description of the humour. Thanks!

Reminds me of reading “Don’t Cry For Me Sargeant Major”

At night, in battle, troops advancing on the enemyand walk into a minefield, BOOM - in the dark someone screaming they’ve lost their legs.

another voice says “no you haven’t they’re over here”

(gallows humour)

My boss asked me to look in our stationery cupboard and find out how many of our pencils needed sharpening...

I didn't see the point, to be honest.

20200805-205619.jpg

(C) Private Eye

Unfriend.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom