Even more new jokes... (No UK Politics please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There is a story, probably a lie;

To celebrate the dambusters raid, the BBMF asked permission to over fly the Mohne dam at low level. after some checking, permission was denied by German air traffic control. When challenged, it turned out that since the the mid sixties after they had been all been retired from service, the Lancaster had been declared Verboten in German airspace. BBMF replied, it was technically verboten the first time, and that didn’t stop it.

119973047_183872473264391_1209138046871224216_n.jpg

Nice picture of a duck.

REMOVED

Really?

This is a public forum, we have a number of women on here aswell as kids who view this. Not to mention people viewing this place at work.

This isn't an old boys club and it's not the 70s anymore.

Yesterday I was travelling along behind an ambulance.

I noticed a small metal box sitting on the back bumper. When the ambulance hitva pot hole, the box flew off and landed on the kerb.

I thought it's time for me to be a good Samaritan so I pulled over and retrieved it.
But....I made the mistake of opening it….in it there was a human toe packed a bag on ice.

I thought someone probably really needs this, so I called the hospital and told them what I saw.
They said 'yes, the ambulance had arrived minus the box!'.
I gave them my location and asked if they were going to send another ambulance to collect it?

The lady replied "No, we'll just send a toe truck......."

Heard about the Leper in a big poker game?

Realised he couldn`t win, so threw his hand in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom