Even more new jokes... (No UK Politics please)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I thought I'd try and join in with your level of wit and sophistication by adding related pictorial content to other similar posts. However, now that you've pointed it out, I can see how I've failed miserably in comparison. Must try harder!

Despite all the name calling and the attempts to belittle the Taliban i think you’ll find they are having the last laugh at the moment.

Despite all the name calling and the attempts to belittle the Taliban i think you’ll find they are having the last laugh at the moment.
And there was me thinking that our collective light hearted play on words and caricature images would actually belittle them and stop them in their tracks! Seriously though, sorry if any feeble attempts at humour at their expense has upset you.

And there was me thinking that our collective light hearted play on words and caricature images would actually belittle them and stop them in their tracks! Seriously though, sorry if any feeble attempts at humour at their expense has upset you.

And i’m sorry if my initial question made you feel insecure about your sense of humour.

Come on Old Chap.

Are you still mumbling on about this?
You have been a regular and significant contributor to this section.

Take your thoughts to the politics section where we may debate it properly for if there is one topic screaming out for proper, focused and intelligent debate it is this one

This is the Jokes section.

Humour is used in many diffeent ways and one of those is to try to release stress from difficult situations by poking fun at them.

We also know that humour is very subjective but if not to your taste then move on.

What we don't need is an ongoing Post Mortem. 👍

What’s the difference between a bad marksman & a constipated owl?

one shoots but can’t hit
the other hoots but ……………..

Whats the difference between 3 dicks and a joke?

your missus cant take a joke!

238206881_4031656436942767_5348893390705268420_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom