Evening all

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TimHall

Car
S204 C63 PPP
I stumbled into here via Pistonheads and searches for winter tyres for my car, now that I have moved up north and actually have the kind of weather that needs them. And some excellent roads too!

I have had my 2012 W204 C63 PPP for 4 years as a weekend car but have only put 2,000 miles on it since lockdown started. I aim to increase that…

I am a member of the Institute of Advanced Motorists and other advanced driving groups. The C63 is a great way of making “discrete progress” whilst also fit for carrying dogs, freight in comfort. At some point, I will scratch an itch for a 911 but in the meantime will stay with V8s before they are legislated off the roads! Previous cars were RS4s (V6 and V8) and a Mk IV Golf R32.

I am not afraid to admit that I need my quota of posts to be able to use the Classified forums, but this place looks less shouty than the bear pit of Pistonheads

Welcome buddy

Welcome Tim!
BTW if your C63 is a wagon, then strictly it's a S204, not W204. Whichever, as Teddy says, some pictures would be good. 👍
I stand corrected!

I’m a bit short of pictures at the moment. The paint on the alloys is lifting quite badly but they are being refurbished in early January, so will post some after that. Here is my avatar picture - this was taken on the Blakey Ridge on the North Yorkshire Moors in November 2020, if I can make the link work

Thank you for the welcome 👍👍👍

Hi welcome

I stand corrected!

I’m a bit short of pictures at the moment. The paint on the alloys is lifting quite badly but they are being refurbished in early January, so will post some after that. Here is my avatar picture - this was taken on the Blakey Ridge on the North Yorkshire Moors in November 2020, if I can make the link work

Thank you for the welcome 👍👍👍
That's a very atmospheric shot :cool:

Welcome Tim
I agree , need the good roads , I had hoped to take my C63 across the Pyrenees but Covid sto that.
Maybe next year (2022).
I too fancy a 911 to find out what all the fuss is about.

Welcome and that is a very nice car 😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom