Events / Cruises / GTG in South East areas?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cengaliza999

Car
Mercedez Benz E250 CDI AMG
Hi new to this forum stuff however really keen on MB meets, G2G's and cruises however after looking through the forum can see a lot of events far away. Im based in South East London so wanted to see if someone could point me in the right direction for this, one which i havent missed yet.

Thanks all

Hi, we have occasional Bluewater meets, although I've not done one for a while and I know there are plans for a curry Essex way :thumb:

Hi and welcome to The Forum. Have a look at GiantVanMan's thread re curry night meetings posted recently. Could be a starting point for you.

Curry ? yum :)

Thank for the reply:

SJmaxwell - Bluewater is ideal and will take a look at the curry night
Mike Walker - I'll take a look at his thread now.

Nice to see some local and not so local interest in GTG. Next thing will be attending Kent Region events with the official club ;-)

Hi new to this forum stuff however really keen on MB meets, G2G's and cruises however after looking through the forum can see a lot of events far away. Im based in South East London so wanted to see if someone could point me in the right direction for this, one which i havent missed yet.

Thanks all

Welcome! I am also in South London, but we are one of the few! Most GTG's are elsewhere. As has been said, there are the meet up's at Bluewater which I am yet to attend. These are probably the closest

Over on MBOA MissyD organises regular Essex/SE GTG's and occasionally cross posts on here.

Bromley Pageant of Motoring - Norman Park Bromley - 7th June 2015

Motor sport at Crystal Palace coming up soon organised by Sevenoaks and District Motor Club I believe. Google it?

You could also join the official club and take part in all of the events that they offer. There are also irregular GTG' s at MB World to look out for.

Events / Cruises / GTG's in South East Area

Welcome! I am also in South London, but we are one of the few! Most GTG's are elsewhere. As has been said, there are the meet up's at Bluewater which I am yet to attend. These are probably the closest

See my post below for further things happening in and around the area. Further Kent Region stuff for the " other club" will follow soon. :thumb:

Bromley Pageant of Motoring - Norman Park Bromley - 7th June 2015

Motor sport at Crystal Palace coming up soon organised by Sevenoaks and District Motor Club I believe. Google it?

You could also join the official club and take part in all of the events that they offer. There are also irregular GTG' s at MB World to look out for.

Would it be possible for you to maybe send me a link for the official club?
Norman Park sounds interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom