Ever found anything interesting in a used car you have bought?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ringway

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
2017 Audi RS6 Avant Performance Edition. Range Rover Supercharged - Lovely!
A pair of spectacles in my 211.

A small handy tool set, a scarf and something like Demon Shine in my 430.

A Neil Diamond CD in my Vito.

A tame offering, I know, so has anyone ever found anything more interesting or valuable?

Lots of tools & screwdrivers!

Still finding stuff in my 430

Pills

Phone chargers

E cigs

Blades

And general crap

Could have sworn I have cleaned it many times

If anyone finds my virginity in a Peugeot 306 can you let me know please :D

I had a Dignity but I lost one of the oars. :rolleyes:

found a load of condoms (new....) in the headlining of an old astra once.

nice abu garcia ambassador in a boat cubby hole.

Bought a 1993 Ford Econoline Day van a few years ago.when cleaning it out I found a pair of unused 1993 Rayban sunglasses , in original packaging , and with the tags still intact. Sold them on fleabay for £145.00 .
Also found a pink ribbon in a Ford Mustang, or at least, my wife did! no idea how it got there.;)

I bought a Citroen xsara vts off a car dealer friend of mine once, only charged me £300 as "its obviously clocked as only got 15k on the clocks". Kept it a few months and ripped the seats out to bung some recaros. lo and behold gaffer
Taped to the underside of the seats is a comprehensive service history file showing that the mileage was genuine !!!

Wrote it off a few months later and got 2 grand from the insurance company !

I bought an XR3i from a girl (23 ish) and put my hand down to find the seat adjuster and a (unused) tampon rolled out from under the seat.
My sense of humour said pass it back to her, but being the perfect gent that I am I drove off.

Many moons ago I bought a 1972 VW camper and found a bayonet complete with its metal sheath to fit a Lee Enfield .303 rifle. The camper is long gone but I still have the bayonet.

Edit.

I'm jealous of all these finds

In the MB I found an iPhone 4 charger and adaptor, and some fridge magnet hooks! :eek:

AMGeed said:
I bought an XR3i from a girl (23 ish) and put my hand down to find the seat adjuster and a (unused) tampon rolled out from under the seat. My sense of humour said pass it back to her, but being the perfect gent that I am I drove off.

Bloody hell.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

A sack of coal in an Armstrong Siddeley Saphhire - I think it was there to hold the back end down. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom