Ever pat the dashboard and thank your car?!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gucci

MB Enthusiast
Car
Jaguar XF 3.0 Ultimate Black
Well today I drove to sunny Suffolk and back. It took 4 hours to get back (twice the normal time) :crazy: due to accident on QE2 bridge. Stop start stop start, engine on, off, on, off, on, creep forward, edge out those trying to queue jump (another handy attribute of the ML). Quite a bit to sit through for man and machine! But, all taken in the car's stride, fuel was ok, temperature stayed good... a pat on the dashboard :)

Well today I drove to sunny Suffolk and back. It took 4 hours to get back (twice the normal time) :crazy: due to accident on QE2 bridge. Stop start stop start, engine on, off, on, off, on, creep forward, edge out those trying to queue jump (another handy attribute of the ML). Quite a bit to sit through for man and machine! But, all taken in the car's stride, fuel was ok, temperature stayed good... a pat on the dashboard :)

MB at its finest...

Even stuck in a 'jam if one is sat in a Merc all is calm and serene :D

Usually after the wife has been driving to say well done (and sorry).:D

ROFLMAO

Never a truer word said, My wife scuffed a wheel the other day, I felt phyically sick when I saw it, Had to say sorry to the car as I put it away in the garage, I promised the car "she" ( the wife ) would NEVER drive "her" ( the car ) again !

O and made the wife buy a new wheel, £800 lesson for her :D

True story

I always pat the dash and say "well done" as we go over each 1000 miles. Next one will be tuesday on my way to work when we cross 152 k

I always pat the dash and say "well done" as we go over each 1000 miles. Next one will be tuesday on my way to work when we cross 152 k
"We" - sums it up nicely; man and machine in perfect harmony ;) ;)

I don't know about patting the dash but I've punched it a few times.

OK, I was in my Saab 9-3 at the time and the dash rattles would get the better of me.

Thankfully the Merc dash is as quite now as it was when it rolled off the production line 7 years ago!

Yes - frequently and often give her a little kiss too :eek: :eek: :eek:

I should give it some oil as a reward. :devil:

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=50362

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom