Every cloud....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abb

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
Mercedes
I feel compelled to share my good news today! After yesterday's shenanigans with the ML we went to view, I was contacted this morning with one which was available for purchase, albeit more miles, more money but more importantly more spec!
Quick research on the dealer followed by a telephone call, explaining my situation, he answered all my queries with certainty and quickly gained my confidence. Again, both my wife and I, hopped in the car and off we went on the one and a half hour (or thereabouts) journey.
Upon arrival, the owner of the car sales business introduced himself and made us feel very welcome and special.
Absolutely nothing was too much of an effort, he went to great lengths to explain various functions on the vehicle in depth, didn't try and bluff any answers he was unsure of, but merely stated 'it's listed in the handbook, I can have a look for you'.
He showed us all around the vehicle, wasn't pressured in any way, shape or form. The vehicle was EXACTLY as described in the advert and over the phone. We were afforded the privacy we requested to have a discussion between ourselves regarding the purchase, following the test drive.
I am pleased to report we came to an agreement and the sale was completed! :thumb:
In short, I cannot praise this man enough, just a very decent, honest chap making a living in the car trade. I would recommend him in a heartbeat and will definitely be my FIRST port of call when I am in the market again.

And the winner is.....

Used Cars Bradford, Used Car Dealer in West Yorkshire | Mark Troy Prestige Cars Ltd

Credit where credit is due :thumb:

Oh the new addition
ML 350
Obsidian Black
21" AMG Alloys
COMAND
Heated front seats
Heated rear seats
Memory seats
Bi Xenon headlights
Reverse Camera
Running boards
Rear seat entertainment
Folding/dimming mirrors
Airmatic Suspension
Power tailgate
Linguatronic
TV Tuner
Ambient lighting
Heated & Cooled cupholders!

The pics will follow once it has been cleaned!

image-1468566884.jpg

image-358466884.jpg

image-1474184308.jpg

image-4284341605.jpg

image-2011460740.jpg

image-2132217583.jpg

image-1480651481.jpg

Attachments

• image-3033169351.jpg
    image-3033169351.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 37
  • image-268959960.jpg
    image-268959960.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 52
Very nice spec, well done, you will not be disappointed, the W166 is a very underrated car.

And that MB Brent Park is how to sell a car.

Congratulations Abb.

Very nice indeed. Bet your almost glad the other one didn't pan out, now. Congratulations.

Congratulations. Really glad things turned out well for you in the end. Thanks for the pointer to the dealer: not much further for me to travel next time I am looking to buy.

Very pleased for you. Can't believe the story you posted the other day about Brent Park. As my father usually says "they don't deserve to be in business". Sounds like you found the right car and the right dealer. I now WANT and NEED those cup holders. Never heard of that option, but what a cracking idea. Get a decent Indy to service it for you who will treat you and your new baby right

Very nice! Although I didn't realise that 'heated and cooled cup holders' was an actual thing. That's amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom