Everything you could want in a CLS55......

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Seems like a lot of money for a dressed-up handbag to me. Don't like it at all. Looks like it's worth more like £4500-5000

I'm fairly certain "yours" (loving it btw :D) has an actual V8. Which is why I struggle with this..............

It has come as a surprise to a few people in serious bits of kit already.......;)

I'm fairly certain "yours" (loving it btw :D) has an actual V8. Which is why I struggle with this..............

It has come as a surprise to a few people in serious bits of kit already.......;)

It's still mine! (In my head at least :)) - you seen my replacement?

Without that terrible V8 they put in them........... o_O

MERCEDES AMG CLS 55 REPLICA IMACULATE- FORTUNES SPENT | eBay

I understand wanting a nice car but why badge it as something it clearly isn't? If you badged it as a 2L for shits 'n giggles I could see some point....
How embarrassing the owner lives 3 miles down the road from me, will look out for it on the road and remind him he is lacking some bhp ;-).

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

It's still a CLS, so it looks fine (apart from the naff wheels). It's all style no substance, though, pretending to be something it's not really, so will appeal to plenty of people who live in the same county as the vendor.

I reckon its looked after as good if not better than most Amg's out there, But agreed the price is alittle ott, But perhaps its because it's been cosseted.

If it's as well-looked-after as it appears to be, it could well be a decent buy; perhaps the new owner will like the wheels, and remove the fake badging...

Well not sure you can be certain this car has been looked after as the vendor sells second hand cars,so it is a good bet he has bought this not long ago and is turning it around to make some money,and the guys name if Roger.

It's still a CLS, so it looks fine (apart from the naff wheels). It's all style no substance, though, pretending to be something it's not really, so will appeal to plenty of people who live in the same county as the vendor.
Lol hardly likely, the CLS has a reputation as the poor man's Bentley here ;-).

I read the description... now I have the word ‘expensive’ stuck in my mind.

Lol hardly likely, the CLS has a reputation as the poor man's Bentley here ;-).

You miss my point; the make of car is irrelevant, really, it's the 'all style and no substance' I was referring to.

You miss my point; the make of car is irrelevant, really, it's the 'all style and no substance' I was referring to.
Think you need to look a little closer to home.

Think you need to look a little closer to home.

No, sorry, I don't get it; should I be offended, or content? Do please elaborate.

Perhaps I should add that since you own an SL500, albeit an SL500 'AMG Sport', I saw no need to state that you personally are obviously a gentleman (or possibly a lady; I don't know) of impeccable taste and style...:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom