Evo X, C63 AMg or Skoda Fabia vrs 1.4

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

maha

Car
Suzuki Alto
Hi All,

Need your advice, I am thinking about three cars to buy but not sure which one so wanted to find out if anyone owns any of the three and what their thoughts are/advice on any of the three:

1. Evo X - Always loved this car but reading forums etc it looks like at has as many issues as a Merc with ABC

2. C63 amg - reading this forum i can hardly find anybody complaning about issues apart from petrol, tyres, service costs (B) espc and brake pads and discs

3. Skoda vrs 1.4: Now i know this is very different to the two above but i love fast cars and I know this can be tuned up to around 200bhp plus. Maintanance will be much lower then the above 2.

Thanks for your help all as usual.

Why would this be a wind up? A wind up is when you say something like Rooney will score 20+ goals this season.

I think your comparing three completely irrelevant cars is what I think and you know the answer out of the three which is "best"

LMAO you should be on t.v.

Oh i am none of those three, i was seriously asking the question because I am torn between the Evo X and C63 but cannot decide, vrs i was thinking of an option if wife says we should use money for a new place.

The Evo X is more suited to a track IMO. Dreadfully uncomfortable, needs servicing almost weekly and drinks fuel like there is no tomorrow. It's fast, sure, but so is the C63 which is a class apart.
Have a drive of both but I think your missus will get the final word...........they always do:doh:

Oh i am none of those three, i was seriously asking the question because I am torn between the Evo X and C63 but cannot decide, vrs i was thinking of an option if wife says we should use money for a new place.

Ask your missus if you can have one first then let us know the outcome. Once she says yes we can all go "shopping!!!"

Both good cars in their own right but completely different; the C63 is a point and squirt car that pretty much drives itself, the Evo feels like you've done a shift down t'pit after more than thirty minutes of driving.

I do like the C63 amg especially as it doesnt have Airmatic and ABC ha ha. I also think it is great that hardly any people complain about issues they have found.

Thanks for all your responses.

Before I modded my car, and changed jobs, I used to see a black Skoda Fabia VRS around and sometimes had a play with it on dual carriageways with roundabouts.

It didn't really cause me any trouble but it did well - I can well imagine it is a fun and cheap little car.

However, out of your choice, I would go for a C63.

You just can't beat that all round package of pace and sound.

I like the idea of an Evo but I am way too old to put up with bone-shakers now.

Probably, I would find a C63 uncomfortable, let alone Evo, but then that's why I have an E55!

I do like the C63 amg especially as it doesnt have Airmatic and ABC ha ha. I also think it is great that hardly any people complain about issues they have found.

Thanks for all your responses.

If you like C63 only because it doesn't have Airmatic and ABC, and maintenance costs are obviously your main buying point, buy Skoda and all will be happy.
By the way this little Chech wasp is a hell of car for the money.

Yeah you might be right, i got time to think about it. I like the C63 because of sound and speed i also like any car without Airmatic and ABC (A Bunch of Crap)

But maybe tuned vrs could be a good idea...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom