Ex E55bof e63 for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
He sold it too cheap tbh :)

I thought a forum member bought it??

Someone should email the seller and ask if it has had any engine work...

I spy with my little eye some haters ...

It is a perfectly reasonable question to ask the vendor..if you are interested in the car...

it’s reasonable to ask the question if you’re a genuine buyer, if not, why would you waste my time?

after a bill of £11,700 it’s hardly something to hide and it’s here for anybody to view.

I bought it to simply experience a 5.5 turbo engined Amg as I unlike many people don’t go and joy ride private peoples cars or waste a dealerships time.

I have the disposable income to take the plunge for short term enjoyment and possible financial gain.

^ I don't understand why this is such a big deal? What business is it of anybody's if the buyer has decided to sell on immediately, possibly making himself a profit?
It wouldn't even be questioned if a garage bought it.
If there is a genuine interest in the car it would be good manners to contact the seller in the first case, not ask leading questions on the forum:doh:

As it has had the necessary work done by a reputable firm to get it working again, it's probably a better bet than one where you have no idea...

It is an superior engine to start with though sadly - but looks great in that blue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbh I found a 5.5 bi-turbo crushing over the m156.
As far as reliability go’s I’m sticking
with the m113k.
Tell us more about the m113k. I have it in my CLS55. Bought the car with 58000 on the clock. Had it dyno mapped at about 70000 miles. 520bhp and 770newtons. It's never stressed. Does everything from shopping trips to autobahn batshit.

Why is it an issue reselling it? It’s his car he can do what he wants... enough said.
Besides he’s only added 2.5K to the price E55bof asked, hardly a fortune! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom