Ex Top Gear trio move to Amazon.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
My kids assure me that Prime is totally lame (Netflix aka Nettie is far superior apparently), so I'm not sure how many people will stump up £79 just to watch Clarkson & Co??

We have Prime by the way, but purely for the free delivery.

Surprised they ended up on Amazon and not Netflix, Amazon Prime is not very good..

I had amazon prime for the free delivery and forgot to cancel it after a month. Now I've got it for a year. It's absolutely pony!

Need to remember to cancel this time

Will probably only last one series to boost Amazon Prime, which as others have said, is absolutely rubbish. I won't be paying £79 to watch it.

I had amazon prime for the free delivery and forgot to cancel it after a month. Now I've got it for a year. It's absolutely pony!

Need to remember to cancel this time

Get on to your bank or credit card company. They will refund you.

If you're into your music, they have just added Prime Music which allows you to add music to your library and stream. I still have a current free trial which was taken during the promotional £59/year subs, was going to cancel now wondering whether to keep?

Won't be paying £79 to watch TG2...

It's bad enough being hounded by AP every time you order something.

I will wait until Dave buys it or call it a day! :D

Will end up somewhere terrestrial in the end just like the new series of Ripper St which was Amazon only initially.

I'll watch it on Dave next year.

So---- you pay an annual fee ----in return for which you get to watch Clarkson and Co in a motoring series but also "packaged " with a lot of other unwatchable stuff in which you have no interest whatsoever --- a bit like the BBC then. ;)

So---- you pay an annual fee ----in return for which you get to watch Clarkson and Co in a motoring series but also "packaged " with a lot of other unwatchable stuff in which you have no interest whatsoever --- a bit like the BBC then. ;)

Hmm, I do like Traffic & Motorway Cops though...

Easier option is sign up for the free month's trial, cancel before it's up and rejoin under new email/account. Repeat

No, that cannot be so. The BBC is always telling me how good it is. Over and over and over they tell me. Why, only today - and more than once - on R3 they reminded me of the merits of The Great British Bake Off. And R3 reminded me at Christmas they were screening a Christmas special Send For The Midwife on BBC1 and the time it was aired. Thank the Lord they did! I would have been gutted if I'd actually watched it...

I think amazon prime is much like netflix except much harder to navigate/use. The only problem i've found with streaming tv is that you actually need to know what you want to watch. You can't just flick until you find something acceptable :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom