Examples of silly, stupid or selfish behaviour in the current environment..

• Thread starter Deleted member 149005
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Balmoral is his mums place, his is in Gloucestershire
The shooting season is currently closed
Coarse fishing season is closed
Hunting season is closed

Not as accurate as you usually are Pontoneer

All wrong, he and Camilla travelled to Scotland and he tested positive at NHS Aberdeen. Just when we've been trying to get all the idiots in motorhomes to stop coming to Scotland, the Royal Family decide to come as well!

All wrong, he and Camilla travelled to Scotland and he tested positive at NHS Aberdeen. Just when we've been trying to get all the idiots in motorhomes to stop coming to Scotland, the Royal Family decide to come as well!

While the comment about the the motorhomes is poignant - the decision to go to Balmoral is a bit different. The people who worry about the unthinkable will be keeping The Queen and The Prince of Wales and the Duke of Cambridge very separate and dispersed widely. Balmoral is remote so will be one of the dispersal locations.

While the comment about the the motorhomes is poignant - the decision to go to Balmoral is a bit different. The people who worry about the unthinkable will be keeping The Queen and The Prince of Wales and the Duke of Cambridge very separate and dispersed widely. Balmoral is remote so will be one of the dispersal locations.
It might be remote, but how many staff do they have running the place? All now at risk as well.

I don't doubt your statement . . . It is, as far as I am aware, accurate.
Where do you think I have tripped up on the accuracy front?
It could be that Balmoral belongs to the State . . . OK.
Hunting, shooting and fishing?

Oh Dear,

I think you may find you have been removed from this Years Honours List! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 219
It might be remote, but how many staff do they have running the place? All now at risk as well.

I think you'll find that irrelevant - there should have been a "court distancing" protocol in place.

However flippancy aside - the issue will have been considered carefully with some harsh priorities that don't treat the senior members of the Royal Family as individuals - but rather as significant state figures and an institution. My guess is that the Queen is considered most vulnerable at 93 but there are more travel issues for her and the Duke of Edinburgh. The Prince of Wales is less fragile but still at a vulnerable age/gender so placed in a remote place. The Duke of cambridge considerd less at risk and kept closer to London to take on any duties that might be delegated to him instead of The Queen and Prince of Wales.

...and pay the cost of the rescue!
Funny how testing was available for him but not the rest of the Country with symptoms

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
I'm not British but so what - it is only one test - he is the future king of the country, has had contact with a lot of high profile people and may possibly have infected the queen. IMO it makes sense to test him.

Balmoral is his mums place, his is in Gloucestershire
The shooting season is currently closed
Coarse fishing season is closed
Hunting season is closed

Not as accurate as you usually are Pontoneer
From the article "at home in Scotland" , so where might he be ?

I've been out today, we were running out of some food, medicines and firelighters, I also took advantage of being in places that sell beer.

The roads were great, I managed to boot the car for the first time in months, shops were empty and people keeping well apart.

Wasn't stopped by the police but feel that this may be over for now as people are clearly keeping away maybe, maybe not, due to the famous ice cream parlour closing for the foreseeable.

Not to mention Phil the frail .

Not widely publicised , but her Maj wishes to de in Balmoral , contrary to what has been publicly announced , she has spent most of the last two years there .

Why should other royals be different .

...and pay the cost of the rescue!

I'm not British but so what - it is only one test - he is the future king of the country, has had contact with a lot of high profile people and may possibly have infected the queen. IMO it makes sense to test him.
If he is infected ,Her Maj has the authority to order him to be taken out and shot - of course she won't .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom