Examples of silly, stupid or selfish behaviour in the current environment..

• Thread starter Deleted member 149005
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well as I posted yesterday after Wickes did not deliver the sand .cement and blocks I ordered,well they sent 5 texts,the first said it will not be delivered on Tuesday,then they said it would be delivered today,in between those two the CEO of Wickes had closed them on Tuesday and then changed his mind, they then said we cannot tell you when it will turn up and then it will arrive between 7am and 1 pm then another text saying if you have cancelled this order just refuse it when it turns up,the delivery people are Wincanton,and we all stayed a distance apart when he unloaded my order and there was no signing anything

Perhaps they all lived under the same roof and were having a communal meal ? After all , those who live in a block of flats 'all live under the same roof .

I seem to remember the wording was "same household" which other flats won't be of course.

Reactions: 219
From the article "at home in Scotland" , so where might he be ?

Not denying his presence Pontoneer, just the ownership of the location and the activities available.
We can be sure that, with the Queen at Windsor, she, the PoW and the DoC are going to be separated by a good few miles.

Reactions: 219
...and pay the cost of the rescue!

I'm not British but so what - it is only one test - he is the future king of the country, has had contact with a lot of high profile people and may possibly have infected the queen. IMO it makes sense to test him.
King of the people?
Leading by example?
Wanted to be a populist King?

Hmm not a lot has changed since Andrew hit the press.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

King of the people?
Leading by example?
Wanted to be a populist King?

Hmm not a lot has changed since Andrew hit the press.

I'm not a royalist by any means but the Royal family does a lot of good (forget Andrew - we all have our black sheep) around the country and they generate billions in revenue for the country. However be that as it may, you have your reasons for your views which I respect.

IMO it was common sense to test such a high profile British person and I see no reason to begrudge it.

Well as I posted yesterday after Wickes did not deliver the sand .cement and blocks I ordered,well they sent 5 texts,the first said it will not be delivered on Tuesday,then they said it would be delivered today,in between those two the CEO of Wickes had closed them on Tuesday and then changed his mind, they then said we cannot tell you when it will turn up and then it will arrive between 7am and 1 pm then another text saying if you have cancelled this order just refuse it when it turns up,the delivery people are Wincanton,and we all stayed a distance apart when he unloaded my order and there was no signing anything

PLEASE Just tell us if you got the stuff you Ordered? :rolleyes::dk::ttiuwp

I'm not a royalist by any means but the Royal family does a lot of good (forget Andrew - we all have our black sheep) around the country and they generate billions in revenue for the country. However be that as it may, you have your reasons for your views which I respect.

IMO it was common sense to test such a high profile British person and I see no reason to begrudge it.
Funnily enough I was a Royalist but Harry & Megan, Andrew and Camilla have reduced my respect to the queen and our next heir William, there is a reason HM is hanging onto the crown and Charles knows it.

Funnily enough I was a Royalist but Harry & Megan, Andrew and Camilla have reduced my respect to the queen and our next heir William, there is a reason HM is hanging onto the crown and Charles knows it.

I agree on Camilla and Andrew, and would lump in Charles if only for the shabby way Diana was treated (though I doubt she was squeaky clean). They should have let Charles marry Camila when he first wanted too, i.e. before getting hooked up with Diana, but the crown needed babies...

Harry has in my view shown some backbone in saying that he doesn't want to be involved anymore and buggering off to Canada. It would have been easier to just go along it all. He has also stood in a ditch with a rifle when it mattered. So I respect him, actually quite a bit. His brother William seems like a decent sort of bloke to me, not sure what he's done or not done to earn your disdain?

As for The Queen, she has always maintained the view that she sees it as her duty to remain in the job for life.

There's a psychological component within exercise and it is not met by walking up and down your path - if you even have a path.

Somewhere in this rubbish some thought has to be given to the psychological welfare of people. Incarceration - solitary confinement for some - is not healthy and there will be repercussions which will not be pretty.

I agree on Camilla and Andrew, and would lump in Charles if only for the shabby way Diana was treated (though I doubt she was squeaky clean). They should have let Charles marry Camila when he first wanted too, i.e. before getting hooked up with Diana, but the crown needed babies...

Harry has in my view shown some backbone in saying that he doesn't want to be involved anymore and buggering off to Canada. It would have been easier to just go along it all. He has also stood in a ditch with a rifle when it mattered. So I respect him, actually quite a bit. His brother William seems like a decent sort of bloke to me, not sure what he's done or not done to earn your disdain?

As for The Queen, she has always maintained the view that she sees it as her duty to remain in the job for life.
I think he meant he only respected HM and William.

There's a psychological component within exercise and it is not met by walking up and down your path - if you even have a path.

Somewhere in this rubbish some thought has to be given to the psychological welfare of people. Incarceration - solitary confinement for some - is not healthy and there will be repercussions which will not be pretty.

Agreed. But it’s a massive balancing act I guess. This thing needs to be stopped. So unfortunately drastic measures required. Just chatted to my parents in Manchester and they’re both climbing the walls and we’re only on day 4. I keep emphasising that although it’s a little awkward and out of their comfort zone, it’s the only way forward to help save their own health, and those of others.

I like William, dignified and works hard saving lives as a rescue pilot, knows not to bring the household into disrepute. Harry has dropped like a stone in my view since marrying Megan. He is clearly part hen pecked and part brain washed dictating to the public about carbon footprints whilst taking private jets where and whenever he can. Pushing for acting roles for his wife at charity gigs, dissing our PM and the American President to the Russian press (yes he was naive to take that call and not see through it) not forgetting stripping naked in Vegas (ok for you and me but not a member of the Royal family using public money).

Embarrassing his mother by trying to use the Royal connections for personal gain the list goes on...

A mate of mine was talking to Charles Bronson the other day (HMP resident) and he recons we’re all soft re this Coronavirus because he’s been in isolation for 30 years. :eek:

Whatever you say Charlie :)

There was a long queue at our local supermarket this morning ready for the 8.00 over 70s brigade, and a young lad who clearly couldn't be bothered to wait at the back of the queue pushed his way to the front.
This annoyed the old couple at the front and the lady pushed him out of the way and swung her handbag at him to keep him back. He tried twice more to get in front of them and they kept pushing him out of the way, and the old man got very angry.

Finally he had to say to them that if they didn't let him unlock the doors, nobody was going to get any shopping done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom