Examples of silly, stupid or selfish behaviour in the current environment..

• Thread starter Deleted member 149005
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
70+year olds are in the at risk and been told to stay isolated for 12 weeks to save their ow lives.

Nothing wrong with what he was doing, just ignoring all the precautions and regulations that have been stipulated for him.

It's like the weekend all over again, the 'I'm ok attitude '
They are also told to take daily exercise and get fresh air , whilst avoiding contact with others - he was quite right - lots of elderly people out taking exercise round where I live - better than being cooped up in stale air and without sunlight .

They are also told to take daily exercise and get fresh air , whilst avoiding contact with others - he was quite right - lots of elderly people out taking exercise round where I live - better than being cooped up in stale air and without sunlight .

We shall see how Charlie Boy copes now that he has been diagnosed , but I imagine he will be out on his how many thousand acres at balmoral , hunting , shooting and fishing .

Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Curry’s delivered a new tumble dryer this morning and left it on the doorstep. Refused to step foot in the house or collect the old one from the kitchen. Nobody in the ‘at risk’ category in the house or self isolating.
Nothing on their website about drivers refusing to enter properties.
Good job it wasn’t a fridge freezer. :(

I have been so busy i haven't had time to log on and moan yet. :D

I work in the pharma industry so seem to fall in the essential worker groove, though the family are as safe as i can make them at home with me being the only one in and out of the house taking as many precautions as i can and have no problem asking people to get out of my personal space should they encroach within two metres .... I will mace them with dettol. :mad:

Some people though just aren't getting it, i'm seeing people roaming around saw kids out on the playground yesterday groups of bike riders and joggers and all you can do is give everyone a wide birth splash on a bit of dettol like a fresh bottle of Brut and keep going.

The selfish silver lining though car wise though there has never been a better time to drive to work and home again, it's actually enjoyable.

I feel bad every time i think that way but it truly is nice to have and open road, cheap petrol and nearly make through all the traffic lights on the way home ...... nearly.

We shall see how Charlie Boy copes now that he has been diagnosed , but I imagine he will be out on his how many thousand acres at balmoral , hunting , shooting and fishing .

Funny how testing was available for him but not the rest of the Country with symptoms

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Curry’s delivered a new tumble dryer this morning and left it on the doorstep. Refused to step foot in the house or collect the old one from the kitchen. Nobody in the ‘at risk’ category in the house or self isolating.
Nothing on their website about drivers refusing to enter properties.
Good job it wasn’t a fridge freezer. :(

I think everyone is at risk and can possibly infect others or become infected, but some are more than others. I think the delivery driver did the right thing and followed the rules.

70+year olds are in the at risk and been told to stay isolated for 12 weeks to save their ow lives.

Nothing wrong with what he was doing, just ignoring all the precautions and regulations that have been stipulated for him.

It's like the weekend all over again, the 'I'm ok attitude '

I dont think thats correct and thought daily exercise was permitted.

Reactions: 219
did you happen to drive past 1 of his entourage with your window down going on 1 of your jolleys? :confused::D:D
Lol...no not me. Though we shouldn't really joke about anyone who has it should we? BTW...I haven't been anywhere except to and from place of business...why did you think I'd been on a jolley(sic)?

Example of selfish behaviour in the current environment: “I’m allowed to do it so I will.” Paraphrased recent words on a forum not a million miles from here.

Balmoral is his mums place, his is in Gloucestershire
The shooting season is currently closed
Coarse fishing season is closed
Hunting season is closed

Not as accurate as you usually are Pontoneer

Example of selfish behaviour in the current environment: “I’m allowed to do it so I will.” Paraphrased recent words on a forum not a million miles from here.
How do you think essential workers get to work...they are allowed to, so they do it.

How do you think essential workers get to work...they are allowed to, so they do it.

There's a term in there that differentiates the purpose and necessity of the allowed journey.

Anyone over 55 in Moscow is told to stay at home.
I wonder how many Russians will think otherwise.

1/4 of the World’s population is currently on lockdown but don’t worry it’s only like the flu, happens every year :doh:

Coronavirus updates: Boris Johnson faces Parliament on UK response - BBC News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom