Excellent service from MB MK!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsorrel

MB Enthusiast
Car
'21 C300 Coupe, '20 SLC Final Edition, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
Not often the dealers get a good rap here, so here goes!

Took my SLK in for it's second (B) service yesterday. This is one that comes just a few weeks before the car comes off lease, so not something I was looking forward to!

The service advisor at Milton Keynes was very understanding and trimmed off all "optional" items from the service so I ended up with a very competitive priced B service! It was done quickly and the car returned fully valeted and ready for me in less time than expected.

Top makes MB MK service team!

Agreed, my experiences with them have been positive

Inchcape Oxford are good too

What did they charge out of interest.

Glad you had a good experience at MK. I had the opposite when I was out to buy a new C-Class last month. It was really bizarre but unless I was willing to buy the car there and then the boy of a salesman would not give me a price and said that was in case I used that price to get a better deal somewhere else. I was there for an hour going around in circles. In the end when really pushed hard he would only give me the list price so MK did not get my order although they are on a list of 3 to service it.

I've never had a good experience with the sales side of MK. Awful. But the service (and parts) are very good.. Weird isn't it!

What did they charge out of interest.

Glad you had a good experience at MK. I had the opposite when I was out to buy a new C-Class last month. It was really bizarre but unless I was willing to buy the car there and then the boy of a salesman would not give me a price and said that was in case I used that price to get a better deal somewhere else. I was there for an hour going around in circles. In the end when really pushed hard he would only give me the list price so MK did not get my order although they are on a list of 3 to service it.

I was looking at a C300 Hybrid last year and had exactly the same from Lakeside MB. Guildford didn't even bother getting back even after promising he would. Didn't even reply to my chaser email. Anyway - read about the C350e so held back and now in a position to actually purchase this. But the dealer experience leaves me thinking if I really want a Mercedes.

If anyone can recommend a dealer that can give a competitive quote and is actually good - let me know (or contact me direct) and is actually good. After a C350e estate with everything apart from HUD and perfume. I never had a problem like this with Audi, BMW and actually Volvo was one of my better experiences!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom