excited muchhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

h17n dj

Car
W126 500SEL
i just wish tomorrow would hurry up now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 hopefully picking the 500SEL tomorrow all being well..!!!!!! latest wednesday.! toooo excited now i just want it here NOW!!!!! im like a little fat kid and cake :doh:

Attachments

• 2681993-4.jpg
    2681993-4.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 290
Dont let your enthusiasm get in the way of checking the car over properly.
Its an old car and I assume they have been doing some kind of prep to it for the last week or so?

Looks a beauty!

I too love the modern classic MBs (W123, W124 & W126), and it wouldn't take much for me to be tempted to get something a little older too.

Look forward to hearing how you go and hopefully seeing some pix too!

thanks a lot guys...... im proper excited :) ! over the last week theyve been servicing it and MOT'ing it and clenaing it etc.. plus i was waiting as gna tax it from the 1st of sept and got to change private plates over etc as my tax runs out 31st of this month...!

Nearly bought one of these a few years ago... but got pipped at the post, amazing machines.... enjoy

thank you all :D!!1 im loving the car shes a beauty! love the 5.0V8 and the sound of it! miss the key fob from the w202 tho as this car has an actual key haha. shes got a powerflow exhaust too. full de cat stainless steel system now too :D... love it love it love it

must sound great with the de-cat

post a small video if you can of the noise

5L v8 great sound

enjoy the car

Just to remind you... MOTs will soon/now require that all cars which came with catalytic converters have them (at least for the MOT)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom