Exclusive Autos - Watford

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TimC63

Car
C63
Afternoon all

I'm interested in visiting this dealer as they have quite a few MB cars up for sale.

Has anyone dealt with them in the past? Good/bad??

Appreciate any info.

Tim

I test drove a C63 there, they seemed nice enough and know alot about AMGs. My cousin sold his C63 S to them and again only had positive things to say about them

I always find it interesting to read reviews on businesses where a lot are all 5 stars and all read in a similar way with some similar wording... mixed with a few 1 star ratings.

Seems to be no halfway house which makes me question how genuine each of the review types are - and not in a positive way!

I would visit the dealer if there is a car you are interested in and make your own mind up on what you find there.

If you do pick one up I live round the corner so if you have time it will be good to meet up with a forum member and see your car

I bought my car from village autos in woking and the guy had lots of mercs and I was very happy with the recent purchase

I've had friends sell to them before with no issues. I've not bought from them however there stock always seems to be decent.

As discussed you might read reviews and hear about all the negatives as people are not happy. What you don't always get is that all satisfied customers making reviews.

If the car is right then go for it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom