EXCLUSIVE-Gemclean Detailing 2014 Official Trailer-Gtechniq Crystal Serum

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Haha, no problem:)

Yes with claying lots of detailers have there own method but I tend to, let's say on a bonnet. I'll spray half the nonnet with clay lube and do swipes left and right about 30cm in length. Obviously the smaller the panels you will work in tighter areas etc.

Polishing by hand I havnt done for years. But if I did I would apply in small areas, depending on how that polish cures. As most know ones like symbol and swissvax need to be removed quite quickly. Where's zaino and dodo juice ones can be applied to the whole car and then buffed off.

Cheers Mike

Thanks Michael, great video.

Quick question on Gtechniq stuff - am I right to assume you should do paint correction before applying it? How does it work if you would prefer paint correction at a later stage - would you then stay away from Gtechniq for now?

Thank you.

just went to watch on youtube and its gone, just to let you know.

Hi guys,

Just so you know I started a massive competition on my FaceBook Page. To celebrate the launch of the brand new website I'm given away over £100.00 worth of Gtechniq detailing gear. So if your on Facebook and wish to be in for a chance of winning this crazy competition go to my Facebook page (which is in my signature) and find the competition status! Good luck it's a good one!

Cheers
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom