exhaust mods

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jbbuff

Car
cls55
had a trip to msl monday had a new cooler pump and 77mm pulley but could not get a proper dyno reading due to belt slip so advice from acid ive ordered a gates belt.
but i am running standard exhaust the power delivery from the tune and pulley even with a slippy belt is so much more responsive
But i have seen some of you guys with a cat delete and resonator delete no pulley make great figures
i would like to hear your views and or experiances with exhaust mods etc
thanks

had a trip to msl monday had a new cooler pump and 77mm pulley but could not get a proper dyno reading due to belt slip so advice from acid ive ordered a gates belt.
but i am running standard exhaust the power delivery from the tune and pulley even with a slippy belt is so much more responsive
But i have seen some of you guys with a cat delete and resonator delete no pulley make great figures
i would like to hear your views and or experiances with exhaust mods etc
thanks
Imran at MSL did both my previous E55 (secondary cats & x -pipe) and my current E63 Biturbo resonator.
Well worth doing, but no idea on if there much in the way of power gains from the exhaust work alone.
It's worth doing just to hear more volume when accelerating although I gather its much louder outside the car.

Imran at MSL did both my previous E55 (secondary cats & x -pipe) and my current E63 Biturbo resonator.
Well worth doing, but no idea on if there much in the way of power gains from the exhaust work alone.
It's worth doing just to hear more volume when accelerating although I gather its much louder outside the car.
thanks and defo on making a little ,ore noise i was BASS junky until i got the merc now its super charger whine and burble lol
if you dont mind what sort of cost was the e55 for the x pipe and decat msl are quite well priced considering there help and knowledge

thanks and defo on making a little ,ore noise i was BASS junky until i got the merc now its super charger whine and burble lol
if you dont mind what sort of cost was the e55 for the x pipe and decat msl are quite well priced considering there help and knowledge
I think the E55 was around £400 and the E63 around £300 (less work to do) but give Imran a call for his latest prices.
Mine were done long ago in 2014 and 2019.

I think the E55 was around £400 and the E63 around £300 (less work to do) but give Imran a call for his latest prices.
Mine were done long ago in 2014 and 2019.
will do mate thanks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom