Expensive - but nice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Howard said:
Bored this evening - trawling ebay - found this - any use to anyone ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=10398&item=4517411787&rd=1

TTFN

H

These have been up on ebay before, I saw them a couple of weeks ago. Unfortuntaley the sellet hasn't got a picture of the rear. I asked for more pictures and some detailed questions regarding the condition to the seller when I saw them a few weeks ago. Unhelpfully he came back with:

'they will need to be prepared and painted before they can be fitted'

He didn't answer what the damage / condition of both items are and whether he has the mesh for the front bumper and towing eye covers etc. If it were a lot cheaper I'd be tempted.

seems to be a parts dealer - you'd have thought he could have been a bit more helpful than that when he's asking 450 notes .....

his loss i guess

Howard said:
... thought he could have been a bit more helpful than that when he's asking 450 notes .....

his loss i guess

Absolutely that's what I figured, may try & ask again. Anyone else here bought from euromerc on ebay before?

A-AvantGarde said:
Absolutely that's what I figured, may try & ask again. Anyone else here bought from euromerc on ebay before?
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but euromerc the ebayer SUCKS...he is a liar and a cheat. Do not do business with this guy.

By the way, "euromerc" is

Moderator " Someone you have a personal gripe with and should maybe contact the dude and discuss this over a wee cup of tea and a kit kat rather than posting personal contact details on an internet forum :) "

Last edited by a moderator:
Nearly got suckered into asking where the item has gone, but then I saw the date???

John

BS00CLK said:
Sorry to resurrect this thread, but euromerc the ebayer SUCKS...he is a [removed]

Not sure this is apt for this forum. You might have a personal gripe - but with no detail etc how would anyone know your statement was true.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom