Expensive, CL55 AMG (N/A)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Will

Hardcore MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
GL63 AMG / 190E 2.5-16 / Porsche 911
Okay, it's not the Kompressor model - pre facelift 215 CL. And it's not cheap either.

But 1 owner from new, nice miles, lovely colour combo :)

!!riHfsw!m0~$(KGrHqQOKiQEtOJ6BbUPBLdty+Ce2g~~_12.JPG

These CL coupés really are pretty cars, aren't they :cool:

2001/51 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG COUPE - OBSIDIAN BLACK on eBay (end time 31-Mar-10 23:46:04 BST)

Will

supa-dupa :)

I might have wool in my ears but I'm sure Jay told me he has a CL55K coming in soon.

Almost melts in the mouth doesn't it :eek:

That looks mint and 1 owner looks very well looked after.

No idea on price etc but that sure looks good.

Nice plate aswell!

What happened in the face lift apart from clear lenses on all models + 4x pipes?

Nice plate aswell!

What happened in the face lift apart from clear lenses on all models + 4x pipes?

Supercharged V8 was available :cool:

Quite a few differences IIRC, I'm no 215/220 expert but they did get stuff like the widescreen COMAND + other improvements.

Will

Not really Adam - I do very much like them but it's not a car that I'd consider at the moment - a bit too big, too complex. The CLK55 is more suited to me, but even that's a little too new/bland if I'm honest :eek:

But, they are very nice looking cars :cool:

Will

Not really Adam - I do very much like them but it's not a car that I'd consider at the moment - a bit too big, too complex. The CLK55 is more suited to me, but even that's a little too new/bland if I'm honest :eek:

But, they are very nice looking cars :cool:

Will

I know what you mean about complex... experiencing that with mine at the moment and I have to say I don't like it...

I think i'm going to try a 190e or w124 coupe next...

Buy a CLK55, they're great VFM :) And you get the V8-fix :cool:

Will, i went to have a look at the CL. Not quite mint, as Andrew would put it "Corrosion between the N/S C Pillar and the Wing. The rest of the bodywork was in very good condition. The interior was in good order but needed a professional valet and the colour was very different to the photo's, a sort of Banna ice cream colour. Full exclusive leather, Alcantara headlining etc. All the wheels needed full refurbishing and it needed a "B" Service which at that mileage would need Plugs etc etc.

Far to much money for a Pre-Facelift. I was not to impressed with the outfit selling it either.

Last edited:
That's a shame, as despite it being a pre-facelift/non Kompressor model it looks great in the photos - sounds very promising with the mileage/1-owner etc.

There's got to be a nice one waiting for you Peter, you've been very patient - I'm sure it'll pay off, it usually does :)

Will

I think the Black over Cream leather looks stunning and as for the price, a combination of the Miles and the Plate and Full MBSH would put this on my shortlist, should I be looking for this model. Very Niiiiiiiiiicccccccce.:thumb:

Am i the only person who detests cream leather?

Am i the only person who detests cream leather?

I doubt it. I have it in my S-Class W221 ( Exclusive Passion Leather ) :thumb: :cool: with Piano Black Wood :thumb: :cool: and Black Alcantara Headlining :thumb: :cool: :) :)

I know what you mean about complex... experiencing that with mine at the moment and I have to say I don't like it...

I think i'm going to try a 190e or w124 coupe next...

Nearly all BMW's are full of trouble, they always go wrong and people who say they don't are just not telling the truth and kiding them selfs at the end of the day!

Stick to mercedes!

bargain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom