Expensive with a hilarious description

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Howard

MB Club Veteran
Car
2018 C63 Wagon / CLK430 / A150 / VW Pink Floyd Golf Cabriolet
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=72223&item=7970397624&rd=1

Got a feeling its mb_tuner under a different guise so don't bid on it , instead marvel at the description....... made me laugh out loud, but then i'm a big kid ! :D

for your delectation , here is the relevant part :-

'The shift knob is truly the center-piece of any luxury or sports car. And nothing says "luxury" or "sport" more boldly than this knob. This picture doesn't even do this knob justice. Only when you hold it in your hand and see with your own eyes the quality of this product will you really understand its superiiority. If you own a Mercedes, then this knob is for you.'

Ha Ha Ha !! :rock:

fmalfmoamflafloafamfam

Good looking knob though :eek:

Its a shame that its described as Burl though. Dont these people know is Burr!

Alfie said:
Good looking knob though :eek:

Its a shame that its described as Burl though. Dont these people know is Burr!

Oh yes, they have a lovely knob on offer...

Far too expensive for me though, i like my knobs cheap.... nothing better than a cheap knob in my opinion ! :eek:

culpano said:
Sounds like Jacko sharing his holiday snaps :D

I didnt think he liked going on holiday, preferring to stay at home with the kids :eek:

wallingd said:
Be staying in his cell b4 long with a bit of luck...
If I was him I'd top myself & be done with it. But you never know, the American public is hugely forgiving of anyone who's done good ...

i know what you mean, but those are strong words ......

surely 'innocent until proven guilty' applies ......

and by guilty i mean in a court of law not the bl***y media ......

i have no support for him, and feel it certain that he will get sent down, as it is blindingly obvious that something has gone on ...

but that is what the modern justice system is all about, that is why we all have rights, it shouldn't be like the middle ages, where you had to prove your innocence as you were already pre-judged guilty..

Howard said:
i know what you mean, but those are strong words ......

surely 'innocent until proven guilty' applies ......

and by guilty i mean in a court of law not the bl***y media ......

i have no support for him, and feel it certain that he will get sent down, as it is blindingly obvious that something has gone on ...

but that is what the modern justice system is all about, that is why we all have rights, it shouldn't be like the middle ages, where you had to prove your innocence as you were already pre-judged guilty..
I agree ... I think the weird thing is that even if convicted Jacko will STILL believe himself innocent ... sexual child abuse is an area of outstanding denial at all levels ...

fwb44 said:
If I was him I'd top myself & be done with it. But you never know, the American public is hugely forgiving of anyone who's done good ...

What good would that be?

If he does go down, then he will almost certainly be sent to San Quentin penitentiary. Such a place is not like a gaol (sorry, J A I L for the Americans), rather, it is a place as close to debauched hell as you will find. Mr Jackson will most likely find that his perfect, expensively re-aligned teeth are removed to facilitate other inmates pleasure plus after a very short period time he can pass foeces twice the diameter he is used to!

He is in a position both morally and socially that thank heaven none of us (I hope) ever experience. For all his m oney....was it worth it?

Alfie said:
What good would that be?

If he does go down, then he will almost certainly be sent to San Quentin penitentiary. Such a place is not like a gaol (sorry, J A I L for the Americans), rather, it is a place as close to debauched hell as you will find. Mr Jackson will most likely find that his perfect, expensively re-aligned teeth are removed to facilitate other inmates pleasure plus after a very short period time he can pass foeces twice the diameter he is used to!

He is in a position both morally and socially that thank heaven none of us (I hope) ever experience. For all his m oney....was it worth it?

I think that it is more likely that all the hardcases will stick up for the rich guy in prison. He'll probably be OK, but have to put up with a few very butch friends! :D

What's happened to this thread?
It started out talking about a knob and then turned to Michael Jackson. :confused:
Ahhhhh!!!!! :eek:
Now I see the common word.
K N O B :p :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom