Explain your username....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

tpwuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
E350 BlueTEC W212
Thought this might bring up some little interesting nuggets!

I'll start....TPWUK = The Pearl Works UK. The name of my music production studio. :D :cool:

I wonder what prompted this thread!!?? :D

I'll go next. My first name is Robert and my surname is Dazzler.

OK, maybe not. I really am a Rob, and "Bobby Dazzler" was a popular phrase at the time I started using it because the rise to fame of David Dickinson and Bargain Hunt.

I'm just tall, that's all

408f.jpg

My name is an palindrome of Bolton

A palindrome...?

It's not a palindrome! The palindrome of "Bolton" would be "Notlob"!! It don't work!!

(note for R12ts, I had to look up the script from the Monty Python show for fear of quoting incorrectly:D
I'm sure Ted will thank me for getting the reference)

Last edited:
I think he comes from Bolton and owes money....he's in Det....:D

I joined a forum when I had a Silver Mondeo Saloon.

It kind of stuck, even though i no longer have a saloon, nor is it silver.

i used to own a silver mondeo saloon, and was SilverSaloon on a mondeo forum.

I've kept the name ever since as i use it on other forums/sites i visit for ease.

sort of still applied after i got rid of the mondeo as after a brief stint with a blue CLK i got a silver bmw and i now have a green 124 estate but the wife does have a silver 124 saloon :)

Last edited:
Borrowed mine from the TV series "Monarch Of The Glen", just changed the spelling slightly. I have a number of other user names that I use on other hobby related forums.

Were you on MEG? I was on their under the name BuildingBetterWorlds, Then VALVE about 5 years ago :)

I even made a Mk3 Mondeo coupe image for the forum Calender (which you could buy)

Yes I was on MEG. It was a great forum. I stayed on it during my time with my CLK and then they started to make you pay to be a member.... i no longer had the Mondeo so didnt bother and havnt really checked back since apart from a few times.

p.s. sorry i missed your question on the original thread so quoted it here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom