exporting then importing internet favourites

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave280

Car
W202 C280 V6
Hi IT whizzes
Can you help with this one, please?
I use a computer at work, and over some time, have created quite a long list of favourite sites (ok, maybe I should be working harder!)
I'd like to move all these links to my home PC. Is there an easy way to export all the info from my work PC and import to my home one?
I've got one of those cool USB fobs if that's any help...
Thank you
Dave

mmmm. possibly a bit light in detail....
I use XP and IE6.
Thanks
Dave

Hi Dave

Would it be presumptious to assume that you are using IE6? If so: File > Import and Export [Opens Import and Export Wizard] - follow instructions to save to your USB device.

Opposite to Import to your home PC. If not IE6, let us know what version.

HTH

Cheers
Andrew

Its even easier than the above.

Navigate to C:\Documents and settings\[your name]\Favourites

Then select all and then copy and paste them to whatever (floppy/CD/pen drive etc). You could alternatively ZIP them up and email them to target PC

Once done, go to the same path on target PC and paste the items saved earlier to your favourites folder.

:bannana: