Extending warranty on my c63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jimmy2404

Car
2011 C63 AMG with Performance Pack
Hello,

I have a 2011 c63 with 27k and the warranty runs out at the end of this month.

Does anybody have an idea on the cost of extending the warranty with Mercedes? Or what the best options are.

Also, are they reliable? Has anyone had any problems with theirs?

I have only had mine 8 months!

Thanks Jim

You're probably looking at around £1000 for the year.

Never could understand, why mercedes doesn't give an option to extend the warranty beyond 3 years, when buying from new.

In late September we renewed our ML63 warranty: Tier 1 (best) cover with zero excess and paid in full it was £1255 with less than 60,000 miles. Beyond that it's £2400. Pay monthly and it works out more expensive. Agreeing to pay an excess brings the price down.

Ok thanks for that guys. Warranty is a big thing for me. I was expecting a year extra would be 2-3k! I'll give them a call Monday

Never go near warranty wise , they don't pay out! Myself and friend had bad experience with them !

As Bobby Dazzler says above, I did likewise with my CL600. Never had a problem with them. Tier 1 is the cover you want.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

Never go near warranty wise , they don't pay out! Myself and friend had bad experience with them !

Second that, failures must be sudden and unforseen, ie if your gearbox starts bunnyhopping but does not screech to a halt you are not covered. Think of it as roadside breakdown insurance where they might pay for the repair too.

And it is not insurance, so no ombudsman to go to.

warranty wise

Very suitably named then.

They probably came up with that name whilst sticking up two fingers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom