Exterior mirror dip in reverse

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thebook

Car
Audi RS5
Good evening,

I picked up my new (to me) 2011 E350 CDI Cabriolet (A207) today. Very happy with it so far. One question (and I have searched the site) I have is:

When I go into reverse should the passenger mirror automatically dip? I'm fairly sure my coupe used to back in 2009. This one doesn't have memory seats (but then neither did my Audi A5 and that still had a dipping mirror).

I have tried selecting the passenger mirror, going into reverse and adjusting the mirror downwards but it doesn't move back into position when I select drive.

Can someone confirm if it should or shouldn't please...

Thanks in advance.

My E55 is older being a 2004 model and my dipping passenger mirror is selected in the convenience functions on the steering wheel menus.
Maybe something to try?

Hi
My 2011 E350 Cab dips either mirror on selecting reverse.

I do have memory seats.

Take Care
David

The passenger mirror only dips in reverse if you have the memory pack. If you don't have memory seats, you don't have the memory pack.

The passenger mirror only dips in reverse if you have the memory pack. If you don't have memory seats, you don't have the memory pack.
^This. On my CLK the mirror position when I'm reversing is "remembered" as part of my seating settings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom