Extras Choices

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mw_C32

I have just won £100 :bannana: for entering my feedback questionaire from my MB dealer at Northampton. I can spend it on any accessories from the MB shop or parts dept. Problem is not sure what to get. I have an MB keyring, dont need a wallet so was thinking about:

Ipod integration kit (need to buy an ipod too!! but already have a zen vision M hooked up to the audio in jack.)
Merc Umbrella
Mud Flaps
Rear boot liner

Not all of them at once and some would involve paying the extra. What do you think?

Congrats on your win !!:bannana:

I'd go for the bootliner and some spare matts . or maybe a really good valet and the bootliner .

or how about one of the nice watches they do i've got a silver with black leather strapped chrongraph that i just wear on casual days .

Let us know what you get

Andy

Congratulations!!

Ask if you can use your voucher at MB Milton Keynes as they have a huuuuge accessories departmemt - they told me that they have one of every official item of merchandise on display, so it might make it easier to make a decision - if not spoilt for choice!!

Try and push 'em for a discount whatever you choose, even though you have the vouchers. I couldn't believe how much the MB merchandise was dicounted at Goodwood Festival of Speed this year. It was MB Milton Keynes that managed the merchandise, and IIRC MB Northampton is a sister Sytner MB outlet.

PS As has been mentioned, MB watches are quite nice - I have two - and I'm very pleased with them.

PPS Have a look here for ideas: http://shop.mercedes-benzofmiltonkeynes.co.uk/catalog/index.php

If you use your boot alot then go for the rubber boot mat.

Otherwise get the ipod kit, but that involves you buying an ipod so extra expense on what should be free!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom