Extreme Car Care?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Anders

Car
‘14 BMW X5 M50D
I have used this company once before, for a Meguiars orbital buffer, and now ordered the NXT Generation wax from them 10 days ago.

All transactions are by PayPal, so instant payment, but so far absolutely no response by email or phonecalls.

Anyone else used them - good/bad experience?

http://www.extremecarcare.co.uk

Thanks, I suppose :(

Will give it a few more days, then contact PayPal and Meguiars UK.

Not happy! :mad:

Me too - ordered stuff from extreme car care on Sept 1, received confirmation of order and payment but since then nothing, zilch, not a sausage. Just emailed them again on Friday for an update. Guess what? Nothing, zilch etc.

Won't use them again.

I made a complaint via PayPal this morning - will see if this get his attention!

Can only encourage others that are in the same situation to do so.

EDIT: PayPal intervened and recouped the money. Good job on PP but avoid ExtremeCarCare!

Last edited:
Tried emailing the new bloke, still no joy. Must now resort to Trading Standards and try and get my money back from PayPal. What a useless bunch this lot turned out to be.

Right, two of the three items I ordered have finally arrived together with an apologetic email from the new guy. I'm now happy that he's doing his best to sort everything out and I'll certainly use them again. Seems the previous guy got behind with the orders when his wife was taken ill, and the new chap was simply swamped by the backlog. Running a small business myself I can only sympathise and wish them both well for the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom