Extreme Motorsport W204 body kit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not too bad... they've even gone for Audi LED style lights

Just wonder what the price is for this conversion..does that tempt you though..If i had a W204, i think i would be very very tempted..it will be very unique mean machine look..even alloys look glorious..

yes, you are right..expression..

Those LEDs on the front bumper are apparently indicators :)

To fit that much kit on the car,will technically leave only the doors and boot and roof with original factory paint..
All looks great though..someone at "expressions" definately got their taste guru onboard..from wheels to diffusers and the F1 style brake lights..to bumper design..
seen the w203 gallery and they have some chrome alloys..really naff..from that design to this w204..amazing ...

To fit that much kit on the car,will technically leave only the doors and boot and roof with original factory paint..
All looks great though..someone at "expressions" definately got their taste guru onboard..from wheels to diffusers and the F1 style brake lights..to bumper design..
seen the w203 gallery and they have some chrome alloys..really naff..from that design to this w204..amazing ...
You have to imagine that they've been going for years and most of their market is continental Europe where those designs have been popular.

Their 171SLK kit isn't bad either:
slk-r171-r-27-hi.jpg

Not to sure i would fancy riding on 22's ouch.

yes, not sure those profiles will make it an enjoyable ride..but the alloys look good..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom