Ey Up from Yorkshire Coast

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

John Hannon

Car
320 SLK Auto
Hi all, thank you for sharing such brilliant information on this forum.

After checking a few out I've just picked up today a 320, its 12 years old with 60,250 miles on the clock...........bright silver with black leather interior. Its in sound condition cosmetically and mechanically and, touch wood, everything works as it should.
It benefits from xenon headlights, parking sensors front and rear and heated seats............its completely bog standard, just as I wanted it to be.
She has five Mercedes stamps in the book and three independant.
The first job on the list is a few good drives to fully check her out and I'll take it from there. The wheels will need a refurb next winter.

I'll post a few pics when the sun comes out!!

Regards all

John

Welcome to the forum John, I own a holiday home in Bridlington, I love our coastline but don't care much for those South of the Humber...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Gents, we live just on the edge of Brid, just off the Marton Rd, brilliant part of the world.

Just up from one of the best chippies around, the 149 :thumb:

Let's all meet up sometime ;)

Hi and welcome to the forum. I was a Whitby lad but am now exiled in County Durham. It's OK but the Yorkshire coast still exerts a strong pull!

I'm looking forward to the drive from Whitby across to Pickering......that'll put a big grin on my face[emoji2]
149's a 10 minute walk Chris

Last edited:
John Hannon said:
Hi Gents, we live just on the edge of Brid, just off the Marton Rd, brilliant part of the world.

Know it well we have a holiday home in Filey welcome on board

Welcome to the Forum. Whereabouts are you again please and is it North of Watford?:)

my daughter lives in scarborough nice place trouble is my gran kids have a yorkie accent

ha ha ha ha true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom