eyecatching ass!.. and more lol

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
How then did they manage to make the rear end lights soooooooooooo awful. Everything else on this car is just superb.

Goodness me MB!!

why are MB using the "butt", Renault did this with the megane, that had an ass (in more ways than one) the cls looks fab.

Roland Spies has the right name doesn't he! :D Interesting stuff!

And if the Elephant Man had sauntered through the studio?....

What the advert fails to highlight is that although the eyes may be drawn to certain aspects of a cars appearance the brain may be processing "Wow that's one ugly mo****f*****! " :doh: The same might apply to the "does my butt look big in this? " aspect of the advert and as we all know quite often your "interpersonal dynamic" with your partner may well influence how you reply. ;) Klaus ---- baby! I just looooooooooove what you design guys have done with the new model [ while in reality thinking----- Pass me the sick bag!]

p.s the CLS has a nice ass! can I say that without being asterix'd :bannana:

...still prefer the previous model.... :) (now, was that car or girl.... :D )

Freeze the video at 3:34, and despair at the quality of the shutlines.

Nice!

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 129
The eye catching tests can be very misleading. Looking at an Audi my eye catches the huge gaping mouth at the front and the LED lights that look as though you won them at a fairground. To my eyes both are ugly -but they draw your eye.

Freeze the video at 3:34, and despair at the quality of the shutlines.

Thats what you get when you get non OEM parts and a carp boby shop.

If any one needs a good paint shop and fitter in the NW let me know:D

How then did they manage to make the rear end lights soooooooooooo awful. Everything else on this car is just superb.

Goodness me MB!!

I have to disagree, I think the rear end looks good, it's the front of the car that doesn't work for me, it looks like one of those hideous Dodge's, I think it's called a Charger, not a comparison I think MB were hoping for, although no more or less flattering than the doctored photo with Peugeot 407 added!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom