Eyup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Buggerlugs

Car
Triumph Sprint RS
Just a quickie to say Eyup from a new member up North in Barnsley. (That's near Barbados that is.... :D )

But saaaaarf from 'ere :D

Welcome :D

Tell us a bit more about your involvement with MBs

Not heard anyone called 'Buggerlugs' for a long while !!

Great name !! :D

Not heard anyone called 'Buggerlugs' for a long while !!

Great name !! :D

I get called it all the time from 'im indoors :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Hello and welcome... ive never been to Barnsley

Buggerlugs

Are you familiar with the 124 series auto boxes, say 722433 as on E280 estate (1994)

Code for transmission overload protector switch/wiring.

Do you see much in the way of problems with these switches which are hydraulic pressure switches Band B1.

It is causing car to retard ignition and go into limp mode when trying to do kick down at highish revs.

Anything in way of feedback would be most welcome. We are going to check wiring continuity out soon and probably replace the switch.

Buggerlugs

Are you familiar with the 124 series auto boxes, say 722433 as on E280 estate (1994)

Code for transmission overload protector switch/wiring.

Do you see much in the way of problems with these switches which are hydraulic pressure switches Band B1.

It is causing car to retard ignition and go into limp mode when trying to do kick down at highish revs.

Anything in way of feedback would be most welcome. We are going to check wiring continuity out soon and probably replace the switch.

I am familiar with the 722.4xx series and I know the switch you mean, it's on the reaction side of the B1 brake band and I have to say I've never had one with a faulty switch, so I'm afraid at the mo I can't be any more help than that, what trouble code is flagging, I mean what's the DTC number?

Hi Buggerlugs where are you I'm only 5 miles or so from Barnsley town centre?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom