F.A.O. amg.3.6

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Justin1600

MB Enthusiast
Car
C43 AMG
Hi mate,

I wanted to reply to your rear blind and door trim threads but i am not allowed for some reason.
Any chance of some pictures of the rear blind parts, also do you have any folding mirror wiring looms in car and door ones :thumb:

Hi will post some pics and i think i have the folding mirror wiring loom will have to check

Hi will post some pics and i think i have the folding mirror wiring loom will have to check

Cheers mate, let me know. Also the front door looms upto the mirror from the bottom of the A pillars if you have them.
Are the C36 outer door carbon trims 100% mint, as they look good in the pictures, don't suppose you have any C43 ones with the carbon pattern not worn off :(

They are in good condition but have some ware on the edges. No c43 ones. The loom i have if i can find it goes from the mirrors all the way to the button

They are in good condition but have some ware on the edges. No c43 ones. The loom i have if i can find it goes from the mirrors all the way to the button

Ok mate, let me know. Interested in the folding mirror loom and the rear blind loom. Also the carbon gearstick surround with extra holes for rear blind and folding mirror buttons :thumb:

Ok mate, let me know. Interested in the folding mirror loom and the rear blind loom. Also the carbon gearstick surround with extra holes for rear blind and folding mirror buttons :thumb:

Have you had a chance to have a look yet mate :thumb:

So far i have found the gear surround, parcel shelf and wiring loom for the blind

So far i have found the gear surround, parcel shelf and wiring loom for the blind

Ok mate, let me know. Does the gear surround have the extra holes for folding mirror and rear blind switches ? and switches themselves ?

Yes it has the holes for the blind and mirrors sorry no switches

Yes it has the holes for the blind and mirrors sorry no switches

Ok mate, i want that. How much and does it have the small hole between the O/S/F and O/S/R window switches for the Air Bag logo

I want £40 for the gear surround

Ok mate, interested in the surround, rear shelf for blind and the blind loom for £60 as in your other thread.
Any chance of a picture of these, and let me know on the folding mirror loom.
Have just bought two folding mirrors and the folding switch :bannana:

Ok mate, interested in the surround, rear shelf for blind and the blind loom for £60 as in your other thread.
Any chance of a picture of these, and let me know on the folding mirror loom.
Have just bought two folding mirrors and the folding switch :bannana:

Hi,
You are aware that to fit the folding mirrors you will need a total of 3 wiring looms, one each for the front doors and the main wiring loom, you might be lucky that you already have the door looms fitted and they are just tied back in the main door loom like the puddle light looms in a 43 are.

Hi,
You are aware that to fit the folding mirrors you will need a total of 3 wiring looms, one each for the front doors and the main wiring loom, you might be lucky that you already have the door looms fitted and they are just tied back in the main door loom like the puddle light looms in a 43 are.

Yes mate, i did not know that the door looms might be already there though. When i fitted electric seats to my other C Class, i bought the main loom from MB and made the door one's and used the original multiplugs :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom