F/S - 1992 MB W124 500E - Porsche Built LHD

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

500E

MB Enthusiast
Car
1994 E500 Limited / 2008 C63 AMG
Putting a feeler out for my 92 500E if anyone is interested? I am off to Dubai shortly and will not be returning for the foreseeable future. I was due to park up the car with a view of driving it whenever I came back for holidays but I'd also consider selling it if someone really wanted one as I probably won't get much use of it over the next few years. Really hard to find these now but my career comes first.

It is LHD so if it doesn't sell I am considering taking it to Dubai, I am not sure it will hold up well to the blisteringly hot summers though.

£££ thrown at getting it right with genuine MB parts, full details on my build thread or drop me your number and we can discuss. I am in the UK for the next 2-3 weeks at the most.

Underside is super-clean with no rust. No accident damage. Proper pre-facelift 500E in good condition, sills, jacking points, etc all perfect. No rust on bodywork either. I can hold inspections (at my cost) at WG Ltd in Harrow when they are free so you can see the underside, plug the car in to read codes and check the entire car in and out.

PM me if you're interested - I have to stress no timewasters please. I would love to show this car to all those interested in seeing and driving one but please only contact me if you are genuinely interested in buying one :thumb:

Cheers

Bill

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom