Votes: 3 2.8%
  • I'll watch a foreign TV channel via the interweb

Votes: 10 9.2%
  • I'll watch it at the pub or with friends/family

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Already subscribed to Sky HD, so get it free

Votes: 30 27.5%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bobby Dazzler

MB Master
SUPPORTER
Car
Smart ForFour AMG Black Series Night Edition Premium Plus 125 Powered by Brabus
With just 10 races being aired live by the BBC, I like many others without Sky Sports now have to think about how I'll watch this season.

Anyone got any bright ideas on how you can watch all races live without subscribing to the full Sky Sports package With either Sky or Virgin?

I may not bother with F1 any more, there's no way I'm paying Sky to watch it. Just watch BTCC instead, coverage of that was great last year.

Through the back of my eyelids.

All the summer races I watch in Russia anyway, The rest I'll just watch the BBC races as and when I can be bothered. I never watch the whole season's races anyway.

Anyone got any bright ideas on how you can watch all races live without subscribing to the full Sky Sports package With either Sky or Virgin?

I think that if someone you know has Sky Sports they can log-in to be able to stream the broadcasts on a laptop/PC.
If you get their log-in details you should be in business. IIRC this will work on no more than two computers, though.

With just 10 races being aired live by the BBC, I like many others without Sky Sports now have to think about how I'll watch this season.

It's not a concern. I'm dropping F1 of my list of interests.

No point IMO in watching half a season when it's about the championship and it's not worth paying for over and above a TV licence.

Plenty of other things to do on a Sunday afternoon.

I have SKY, but I don't pay for sports or Movies.

However becasue I have SKY HD I get the F1 HD channel free, so I'll be watching on that.

Very
Disappointed Martin Brundle has gone to Sky, he was a good guy. And it was always the Sky presenter he was barging out of the way on the pit walks.

Plenty of German sites with multi lingual commentarty to stream to your TV :thumb: I'm sticking the good old two fingers up to sky and the BEEB waste of space both of them :mad:

I'm with flanaia, planning to watch on the net.

I always said that I'd never subscribe to Sky Sports just to watch the F1 coverage.

So, I was pretty happy to see that the F1 channel is free to HD subscribers.

So, I'll be watching the Sky coverage.

I think that if someone you know has Sky Sports they can log-in to be able to stream the broadcasts on a laptop/PC.
If you get their log-in details you should be in business. IIRC this will work on no more than two computers, though.

Paul, that is a very good suggestion.

Plenty of German sites with multi lingual commentarty to stream to your TV :thumb: I'm sticking the good old two fingers up to sky and the BEEB waste of space both of them :mad:

Which would you suggest Ian?

I have Sky HD...so it looks like I'll see all the races...can't change my vote above though.:eek:

You don't need the 'Full' Sky package, just subscribe to the HD service OR Sports.

Can you add a line into the Poll for me to cast my vote?

'Already subscribed to Sky HD, so get it free'

You don't need the 'Full' Sky package, just subscribe to the HD service OR Sports.

Can you add a line into the Poll for me to cast my vote?

'Already subscribed to Sky HD, so get it free'

I just discovered that on reading this thread.

I'm pleased that as a Sky HD viewer I get the channel for free, or rather a few of my friends and relatives are! I think on a Sunday my living room will be popular...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom