F1 2024

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The only 3 circuits on there I have not been to are Dallas, Vegas (thank goodness!) and that swamp in Rio. I have been to Rio, but not to that circuit.
You can probably work out why I'm now quite proud and happy not to have got on a plane for 7 years. In fact, despite the world being our 'lobster' for a a rather special holiday celebration later this year, we have opted not to leave the country, but drive to a rather nice (and dog friendly) hotel in the Lake District....:oops:

Sorry, I don’t do TikTok…
That’s a shame. It was just a clip of the legendary overtake when Mikka & Schumacher went either side of Zonta. 🥳

TT is really good. The more you use it the more it learns the clips you like and the more your favourite context gets pushed you way.

Mine is mostly full of F1, snooker and building/construction. Some really fun stuff out there too. Give it a go. Ignore the bad, enjoy the good. ☺️

Bumped into a friend of mine yesterday who has family connections to a certain F1 Team Principal who has been the subject of allegations about his behaviour with another employee in the organisation recently.

I’m not going to repeat any of the (well-informed) tittle-tattle, but one thing he mentioned was that their particularly talented technical lead is apparently rather unsettled by all the shenanigans and is considering a move to a team that runs red cars…

Bumped into a friend of mine yesterday who has family connections to a certain F1 Team Principal who has been the subject of allegations about his behaviour with another employee in the organisation recently.

I’m not going to repeat any of the (well-informed) tittle-tattle, but one thing he mentioned was that their particularly talented technical lead is apparently rather unsettled by all the shenanigans and is considering a move to a team that runs red cars…
Would be interesting to see if there would be a true meeting of minds with said person and the current long-standing Red Car team design and development consultant. Could be a very powerful combination.

Would be interesting to see if there would be a true meeting of minds with said person and the current long-standing Red Car team design and development consultant. Could be a very powerful combination.
Indeed. And maybe it chimes with his current Team Principal's recent assertion that he had "nothing to do with" this season's car?

It's certainly a very interesting prospect.

..but one thing he mentioned was that their particularly talented technical lead is apparently rather unsettled by all the shenanigans and is considering a move to a team that runs red cars…
Yes, this is now in the press and gathering momentum.
I have to say I was somewhat dismissive of Martin's remark to me that Red Bull were trying to self destruct, as the on track performance was so strong. However, the more that unravels, the more he seems to have been speaking with some inside knowledge of the real situation.

MotoGP will not benefit from this take over in the slightest.
Already 22 races in the season, no doubt Liberty Media will be looking to recoup some of that £3. 6b they have paid to Dorna by arranging more races.

The only positive thing that may evolve is that heavily Spanish influenced Dorna may see the events in Spain reduced from the current 3 a season and some other countries fans might get to see some live action.
I'm not a fan of one country having more than one race ( MotoGP has Jerez, Barcelona and Valencia) and FI ( Texas, Miami, Las Vegas) and two in Italy Imola and Monza)

Only heard the news today, and as I enjoy MotoGP I was saddened and hope (optimistically I think) it will not change MotoGP in any way. I think having Liberty owning the pinnacle of both 4 and 2 wheel racing is not good news for fans and spectators.

Great job from LN & McLaren again in qually. 👌

The mahoooosive difference between LS and Alonso was exposed once again. Wonder if dad will give him the boot. 😁

Possibly one of the reasons that LH is moving to a team with red cars? 🤔

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom