F1 Mobil 1 240cm challenge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Screw that I'd fill my pants! Was bad enough over in Corby where they had concrete bulkheads lined up like that to allow smaller traffic through... Going through those at 10mph would make me sweat! Haha...

Screw that I'd fill my pants! Was bad enough over in Corby where they had concrete bulkheads lined up like that to allow smaller traffic through... Going through those at 10mph would make me sweat! Haha...

Yes, you'd think it'd be easy with a foot either side, but at those speeds. :eek:

Nice bit of footage anyhow.

Maybe a few remote controlled barriers like Evans desk on TFI at a few races next year. :bannana:

Ant. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you jinxed me mate, leaving London to go home tonight, myself and another van coming in the opposite direction took each other's wing mirrors off! Clearly thought we both had more room. He didn't stop though?

Driving from London to Northamptonshire in a panel van with no drivers mirror is terrifying!

Crikey Ash. That's weird after I posted that eh?

It's a scary thing to happen. Happened to me once on a fast country road in my transit. Both must have been doing 50mph+ and the impact smashed the drivers door window. I stopped and the other driver didn't. Scared the hell out of me.

You OK? I'll pay your excess. :D

Ant

Before we approached it even crossed my mind then Pow, I had my window down as well but no debris came inside

Haha you're safe mate it's a company van ;) bet I'll lose my £150 'safety bonus' next year now though :eek:

Well every cloud.............at least you wasn't in you're lovely motor.

I'll bet seconds after it happened you were cursing me. lol

Happytalk73 said:
Well every cloud.............at least you wasn't in you're lovely motor. I'll bet seconds after it happened you were cursing me. lol

I did every time I had to stick my head out the window to see who was letting me merge lol

I'd of cried if it was in my motor, and probably followed by something illegal no doubt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom