F1 never worry about how your hooter looks.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
They all seem pretty hideous, the Lotus is especially bad. I understand one 'prong' is actually longer than the other to meet the regs.

You can bet they all adopt a similar style by mid season.

S

Last edited:
Not all "low nosed" cars are hideous -

fw14b_mans_will_imol_1992_zpsf274caf2.jpg

FW14b, my second favorite after the Lotus 49!

Is Barbara Striesand a new sponsor?

Looks much better than the others, no bias though! :D[/QUOTE]

Lets hope the go matches the show,I have this good feeling it will.

The new engine sounds pretty good to me from the shakedown video that MB posted the other day hopefully it will be reliable!

LH has had a front wing failure and stacked the car into the wall at turn 1 but unhurt, not certain they'll be running again but was starting to push the car... few more shots

BfD2dPVIcAACcXb_zpsb7f35d6c.jpg

BfDnhtDIEAEEdCA_zps6ee6a467.jpg

BfDUPoHCEAE5fsh_zpsed508711.jpg

ef587c8a-37b4-481b-aba7-e358b8fe046d_800_zpsa878f0ac.jpg

Front wing breaks at first corner-- looking good guys. :doh: When is the first race again. :eek:

Last edited:
I can't get over the fact that Blackberry are still sponsoring Formula 1...

I thought they were broke?

I can't get over the fact that Blackberry are still sponsoring Formula 1...

I thought they were broke?

Nope.

They still have a big pile of cash on the balance sheet but the share price had collapsed.

Basically a loss of investor confidence as to where they were going. But not broke.

My gran has fewer veins on her legs than that Merc has it's front wing.

:mad:

I think simplification of the wings (and the rest of the aero) should have been legislated in the regulations. No slots. No vanes. No bargeboards. Continuous rigid undertray from the front axle to the rear axle.

:mad:

I think simplification of the wings (and the rest of the aero) should have been legislated in the regulations. No slots. No vanes. No bargeboards. Continuous rigid undertray from the front axle to the rear axle.

Hear, hear, single element wing, fixed directly to the bodywork, with an adjustable strip at the trailing edge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom