FA Cup

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

frog1520

Brilliant game, and the right result :D :bannana:

Pity someone had to lose though to be honest....

West Ham deserved to win but that Gerrard goal was something else. Great game as a neutral.

yep - I reckon West Ham had the edge on the day but well done to Liverpool. :bannana:

As a West Ham supporter, I think they were robbed. Underdog having the most of the play. Not brilliant goals but whey were in the net.:rolleyes:

However the final round went to the more experienced team. Very Good Match all the same.:rock:

Last edited:
One of the most entertaining cup finals I have watched. What a shame it went to a penalty shoot out?

I would have loved to see West Ham win. (even though they beat Tottenham :)) Gerrards goal though was an absolute cracker, lets just hope he can reproduce that in Germany?

John

As a West Ham supporter i was very unhappy, it could only happen to the Irons. Gerrard's goal was fantastic and as John has said lets hope he can reproduce it in the World Cup. I'am forever blowing BUBBLES pretty BUBBLES in the air. :mad: :mad:

im not a regular supported but the atmosphere around east london was electric, gutted, as was looking forward to the parade :(

As a Liverpool fan naturally I'm chuffed with the result, shame it had to come down to a penalty shoot out.

Looking foward to Germany now...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom